Russian roulette claims its next victim

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December, White House Says

Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and now a senior adviser, also participated in the meeting at Trump Tower with Mr. Flynn and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.

The White House has repeatedly sought to play down any connections with Mr. Kislyak. Attorney General Jeff Sessions acknowledged this week that he had met twice with him during the campaign, despite previous denials.

The New Yorker reported this week that Mr. Kushner had met with Mr. Kislyak at Trump Tower in December. Hope Hicks, a White House spokeswoman, confirmed on Thursday that Mr. Flynn was also at the meeting in response to questions from a New York Times reporter.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/...ogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349308&page=100000

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Kushner and Flynn Met With Russian Envoy in December, White House Says
Jared Kushner, Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and now a senior adviser, also participated in the meeting at Trump Tower with Mr. Flynn and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.

The White House has repeatedly sought to play down any connections with Mr. Kislyak. Attorney General Jeff Sessions acknowledged this week that he had met twice with him during the campaign, despite previous denials.

The New Yorker reported this week that Mr. Kushner had met with Mr. Kislyak at Trump Tower in December. Hope Hicks, a White House spokeswoman, confirmed on Thursday that Mr. Flynn was also at the meeting in response to questions from a New York Times reporter.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/...ogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1349308&page=100000

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
With all the salt in these forums lately, I'm running out of popcorn to dilute it with. Anyone got popcorn?

Oh, and I don't have any cayenne pepper powder for my popcorn. I'd prefer that to so much salt. Black pepper is highly overrated.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The Left are acting like little woodpeckers against this new administration...desperately trying in vain to poke holes here and there in the hopes that they'll force Trump's resignation or impeachment on...er...SOMETHING!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's all coming down folks. :lol:

Who's next?

These Trump insiders have ties to Russia:
Flynn
Sessions
Ross
Tillerson
Page
Manafort
Ivanka
Donald Jr
Cohen
Stone

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I think you hate Trump more than you like America...openly and gleefully wishing for our neighbour's demise.

I believe the word is Schadenfreude.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's all coming down folks. :lol:

Who's next?

These Trump insiders have ties to Russia:
Flynn
Sessions
Ross
Tillerson
Page
Manafort
Ivanka
Donald Jr
Cohen
Stone

I find it fairly racist of you to have a problem with Russian's. Why is it, that you hate them again?

Do you hate all Russians equally?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The issue isn't that he met with this Russian.

The issue is he lied twice (under oath) about meeting him. Of course the inference is, why would he lie about that.......?

He did not simply lie in his testimony (shown above). He also lied about it in his written statements, and now he is trying to cover his lie.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that his spokesman is downplaying his contacts with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak as mere social interaction, but this runs counter to his own sworn statements that he had no contact with the Russians.

Sessions Lied About Contact With Russians. When Will He Resign? | Crooks and Liars

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
How the Corporate Media Continues to Use the Russia Scapegoat as a Distraction from Status Quo Failure

Countless observers have noted the obvious fact that the corporate media’s all-encompassing obsession with anti-Russia hysteria is partly just a shameless campaign to prevent change within the Democratic Party by blaming its loss on an outside enemy as opposed to the oligarch-coddling, corrupt disaster it nominated. While true, the strategy is far bigger than that. So called Western elites have failed miserably across the globe, and the only way to retain their undeserved positions of power (many should be in jail), is to create and promote a mindless, highly emotional, non-domenstic distraction. Enter Russia.
https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/...oat-as-a-distraction-from-status-quo-failure/

F.A.I.L.U.R.E.
well they spelt "hitlary" and "minion" right at least