Snowflake calls Bill Nye a Bully over Climate Change

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Tucker Carlson Attacks Bill Nye As A "Bully" During Interview On Climate Change

TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): You're using the language of politics, look you're not a scientist as you know. You're a popularizer and that's fine.

BILL NYE: I'm using the language of economics.

CARLSON: I'm just saying to the extent that you prevent people from having an honest conversation you’re doing a grave disservice to science, don’t you think that?

NYE: You asked how long it would be before -- what the climate would be if humans weren’t involved right now, is that right?

CARLSON: Yeah, yes, that’s exactly right. At what point would it have changed and I’m just saying you don’t actually know because it’s unknowable so why aren’t you open to questions?

NYE: So this is how long it takes you to interrupt me, okay? So it takes you quite a bit less than six seconds. So the climate would be like it was in 1750, and the economics would be that you could not grow wine worthy grapes in Britain, as you can today, because the climate is changing. The use of pesticides in the Midwest would not be increasing because the parasites, or the pests are showing up sooner and hanging around longer--

CARLSON: I think that’s probably all true but--

NYE: --The forest in Wyoming would not be overwhelmed by Pine Bark Beetles as it is because of climate change. That’s how the world would be different if it weren’t for humans.

CARLSON: So much of this you don’t know, you pretend that you know, but you don’t know, and you bully people who ask you questions.

Tucker Carlson Attacks Bill Nye As A "Bully" During Interview On Climate Change

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
With the decline of wine producing most of England's grape varieties were lost. However a known survivor of these lost varieties is Wrotham Pinot which has been found to be a distinctive clone of Pinot noir and is speculated to be up to 2,000 years old and to have possibly been introduced with the Romans. Wrotham Pinot was found by accident growing wild up a cottage wall near the village of Wrotham in Kent. The variety is noted for its unusual furred leaves and great disease resistance, particularly to powdery mildew. In appearance it more closely resembles Pinot Meunier but DNA testing has revealed it to be a clone of Pinot noir. It has a higher sugar content than Pinot Meunier and ripens two weeks earlier.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Bill's a mechanical engineer and knows little about climate. Even somebody like me that knows nothing and cares nothing about climate change can see he's a media ***** like Suzuki and DiCaprio.

With the decline of wine producing most of England's grape varieties were lost. However a known survivor of these lost varieties is Wrotham Pinot which has been found to be a distinctive clone of Pinot noir and is speculated to be up to 2,000 years old and to have possibly been introduced with the Romans. Wrotham Pinot was found by accident growing wild up a cottage wall near the village of Wrotham in Kent. The variety is noted for its unusual furred leaves and great disease resistance, particularly to powdery mildew. In appearance it more closely resembles Pinot Meunier but DNA testing has revealed it to be a clone of Pinot noir. It has a higher sugar content than Pinot Meunier and ripens two weeks earlier.
You should provide a link when you cut and paste

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Y'know what's funny,most conservatives claim to believe in god, with no proof of the existence of such an entity,but deny the existence of global warming despite scientific proof of it. Which confirms my theory,conservatives are ignorant hypocrites.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Y'know what's funny,most conservatives claim to believe in god, with no proof of the existence of such an entity,but deny the existence of global warming despite scientific proof of it. Which confirms my theory,conservatives are ignorant hypocrites.
What percentage of the changing climate is being caused by humans ?