Racist American Unloads on Indians at a Bar

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
When did Loc last post?

Kansas man accused of shouting 'get out of my country' and shooting dead Indian engineer

A man who reportedly shouted racial slurs at two people he thought were Middle Eastern, is accused of shooting one of them dead at a bar in Kansas.

The incident took place at Austins Bar and Grill in Olathe where Adam Purinton, 51, who was said to be drinking heavily, allegedly began making the comments to the two men, who were of Indian origin.

The New York Daily News reported that he shouted "get out of my country" before opening fire, killing one man, injuring the other as well as a bystander, Ian Grillot, who tried to defend them.

One of the men, named by the New York Daily News as Srinivas Kuchibhotla, was killed and his colleague Alok Madasani injured.

Grillot, believing the gun to be out of rounds, tried to tackle the gunman and was shot and injured. He is in hospital and his sisters have set up a GoFundMe page to enable him to get the best care available.

Kansas man accused of shouting 'get out of my country' and shooting dead Indian engineer

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When did Loc last post?

When I first read this post My dyslexia read Doc as in Doc Dred instead of Loc

I tought you had spotted him too, since he has been posting now for about two years.
He must be taking his meds regularly since nobody else has spotted him...........lolydoo.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
When I first read this post My dyslexia read Doc as in Doc Dred instead of Loc

I tought you had spotted him too, since he has been posting now for about two years.
He must be taking his meds regularly since nobody else has spotted him...........lolydoo.

Cant you typing?

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
What are you trying to connect here?

There were racist murderers before Trump, and they'll be racist murderers after Trump is done his 8 years.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
ha, chun wen
what a terrible name for a cowboy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCqSHwhKVg
mentalfloss gettin schooled in a bar by a nobody

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Come on MF. You know Loc is all talk and no action. I seriously doubt he would take on anybody in a bar (with a gun or not)

He's a Trumpite and it's already been proven, Trumpites are cowards.

This guy was probably an ex-marine. They're wacky

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
My name is Srinivas Kuchibhotla. I was a 32-year-old highly educated Engineer working at Garmin.

I was gunned down by a 51 year old white man who yelled "get out of my country". The White House refuses to call my murder terrorism, or a hate crime or to condemn my killer as a racist. Who will speak for me?

The man who killed Srinivas was caught 5 hours after the shooting only because he told a bartender at an Applebees, also known as the White People's Sanctuary, that he had just killed two middle-eastern men and needed a place to hide.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Wonder if he would fit into the deplorable crowd or if he would look good with his old broads white sheet and pointed hat.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The East Indians should get the message to stay the hell out of bars and even better yet, stay the hell out of the USA.

Most of them go to the US to have the US look after them and give them jobs.
They should stay in their own country and learn to fix their sh^thole country.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Come on MF. You know Loc is all talk and no action. I seriously doubt he would take on anybody in a bar (with a gun or not)

He's a Trumpite and it's already been proven, Trumpites are cowards.

This guy was probably an ex-marine. They're wacky

Loc's just a sheep.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So the honkies in Kansas don't want to call it a hate crime.......?

A Missouri bartender told a 911 dispatcher that a patron said he killed “two Iranian people”

Fifty-one-year-old Adam Purinton was arrested soon afterward. He’s charged with murder and attempted murder in the shooting in Olathe, Kansas, that some witnesses said was racially motivated.

In the 911 call, the bartender told the dispatcher a man had come into the bar and said he’d done something “really bad” and was on the run from the police.

She says the man asked if he could stay with her and her husband. The bartender warned police not to approach the building with sirens blaring or the man would “freak out” and “something bad’s going to happen.”

Witnesses said Purinton yelled at the two Indian men to “get out of my country” before pulling the trigger in the attack that also wounded a third man who tried to help. A bartender at Austins Bar and Grill in Olathe said Purinton used racial slurs before firing.

“OK, so I’m a bartender at Applebees and I had this guy come into my bar and he told me that he had done something really bad and he was on the run from the police, and he asked if he could stay with me and my husband,” the bartender says in the call. “He wouldn’t tell me what he did. I kept asking him and he said he would tell me if I agreed to let him stay with me. I finally got him to tell me. He said he shot and killed two Iranian people in Olathe, and I looked it up on the news and there was this shooting like three hours ago...”

In India, the father of one of the wounded men called the attack a hate crime, but authorities on Friday declined to discuss a motive as they investigated the shooting, which stoked fears about the treatment of immigrants in the U.S. Authorities have declined to discuss if they were investigating it as a possible hate crime.

FBI spokesman Bridget Patton said the agency had no new information to release Friday. She said the FBI’s role is to work jointly with Olathe police to determine if a civil rights violation occurred.

listen to the 911 call

Kansas bar shooting suspect said he thought he killed Iranians, 911 call reveals - CBS News