Trump's Bizarre Stream of Consciousness Pressie

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"Unfortunately, much of the media in Washington, D.C., along with New York, Los Angeles in particular, speaks not for the people, but for the special interests and for those profiting off a very, very obviously broken system," Trump said, echoing many of the complaints he made as a presidential candidate.

"The press has become so dishonest that if we don't talk about it, we are doing a tremendous disservice to the American people.

Tremendous disservice. We have to talk to find out what's going on, because the press honestly is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control..." he said. "I turn on the news and I see stories of chaos. And yet it is the exact opposite. The administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."

The president's remarks came at a press conference at which he announced his nominee for secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta. But Trump spent nearly 20 minutes defending his performance and listing the accomplishments of his first month in office.

"I inherited a mess," Trump said three times before listing his achievements, including pledges from companies to hire more American workers.

more bizarreness...........

Trump attacks media at press conference to announce Labor secretary - Feb. 16, 2017

.....oh and BTW........... Alex Acosta is his new pick for Sec of Labor

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Trump sounds pretty 'with it' to me...perhaps it's the Media who should be popping the Abilify tablets.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
cnn
THE real communist fake news network?
lol
oh please

they are all cuckie because they have been SO busted lying the president won't even acknowledge them in press confrences

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
It makes me laugh...

The enlightened Media, WHO GOT THE ELECTION TOTALLY WRONG...are now trying to tell Trump how to do things RIGHT!!

It's farcical!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
WHO GOT THE ELECTION TOTALLY WRONG...

Actually, they didn't. I get that you don't understand how polls work but you should stop embarrassing yourself with silly statements. When you say silly things, I'll point them out, making you look foolish. You'll get all snifty sniffily and say more silly stuff and we'll be caught in a vicious circle until you're so flustered that everything you post becomes less coherent than a 6 month olds utterings. Either that or its nothing except sniffiliness. If you doubt it, just look at Das' or JLM'd posts

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It makes me laugh...

The enlightened Media, WHO GOT THE ELECTION TOTALLY WRONG...are now trying to tell Trump how to do things RIGHT!!

It's farcical!

That was what made the election more sweeter. The MSM getting the polls all wrong and sitting there on election night with stupid looks on their faces.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Actually, they didn't. I get that you don't understand how polls work but you should stop embarrassing yourself with silly statements. When you say silly things, I'll point them out, making you look foolish. You'll get all snifty sniffily and say more silly stuff and we'll be caught in a vicious circle until you're so flustered that everything you post becomes less coherent than a 6 month olds utterings. Either that or its nothing except sniffiliness. If you doubt it, just look at Das' or JLM'd posts

actually the polls were as wrong a$$ you always are
and you are stuck like that for life
sucks to be you

betcha that chihuahua is lookin better and better all time eh?
super cuck
lol

Last edited:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

You are full or revisionism these days. I think Flossy had detailed state by state polls that showed Clinton had solid leads in MI, OH, PA, NC and FL. And we should ignore the popular vote as it was misleading. Every state he posted about was wrong (it was the polls and media who he was quoting that was wrong. Flossy couldn't be wrong with no value added). This was pretty much standard in all polls and reports prior to election day.

But continue. Sniffely Sniff Sniff and all.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Its pretty evident that his campaign rhetoric was just that. He has no idea what to from one minute to the next. Considering half of my investments are USA i want him to succeed. But he needs to stop being a complete idiot. Heck, just this week he thanked Trudeau for all of ISIS fight. He's showing clear signs of insanity. His handlers need to put him the tax revision route before he gets impeached.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Uh............guys...........I watched the entire 90+ minute press conference - the media are merely reporting what Trump actually said - unbelievable and surrealistic as it was. I could only sit in awe.

This bit really struck my fancy.

""The leaks are real. The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake," Trump said."

Make of that what you will.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Its pretty evident that his campaign rhetoric was just that. He has no idea what to from one minute to the next. Considering half of my investments are USA i want him to succeed. But he needs to stop being a complete idiot. Heck, just this week he thanked Trudeau for all of ISIS fight. He's showing clear signs of insanity. His handlers need to put him the tax revision route before he gets impeached.

It's also very evident that part of his psyche appears to be stuck on that campaign trail, Kreskin.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Bizarre in terms of expected normalcy. Trump is not a politician, he obviously has no clue what political correctness looks like. When attacked, a politician is suppose to step back, and his most calm, low voice quench the attack with a few well phrased BS. When attacked, this man gets angry and insulted, he retaliates with counterattacks, lies if necessary, make up stats, etc.. Good for some or very bad for other, but this is what change can look like.