Obama Gave NSA Special Powers To ‘Take Down Trump’

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Obama Gave NSA Special Powers To ‘Take Down Trump’

Former President Barack Obama granted the NSA special powers shortly before leaving office that would ensure the agency could “take down Trump”.

According to a January story in the New York Times, Obama mysteriously expanded the National Security Agency’s powers to intercept personal communications of the President – something he had never been victim of himself:
Obama Gave NSA Special Powers To 'Take Down Trump'

N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/...d-communications.html?platform=hootsuite&_r=0

wow! you salty leftie cucks
didn't your mommies ever tell you: you can't win by losing you cheaters?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
got any proof I am wrong gopher or are you just going to cry salty?

SABOTAGE: OBAMA IS COMMANDING AN ARMY OF 30,000 ANTI-TRUMP ACTIVISTS FROM HIS HOME 2 MILES FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
This army has already been heavily involved in many of the protests and riots
Sabotage: Obama Is Commanding An Army Of 30,000 Anti-Trump Activists From His Home 2 Miles From The White House » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

yeah right Gopher I don't blame JUST Obomba
I blame every crazy that supports him and his ilk
( you know...the george soros supported murderous country killing nut bars etc)

maybe here is your problem:

"Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.[1] These feelings, resulting from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time spent together, are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Previously, the forum right wingers condemned Hillary for alleged secrecy in White House communications. This new procedure,

“This is not expanding the substantive ability of law enforcement to get access to signals intelligence,” said Robert S. Litt, the general counsel to Mr. Clapper. “It is simply widening the aperture for a larger number of analysts, who will be bound by the existing rules.” Which supposedly allows for greater scrutiny of such communications, not secrecy. On that basis forum right wingers who previously so critical of Obama should be far happier with this move. Nothing in that in any way suggests that it is intended to take down Trump. So what proof do you have that this is the intention behind the change?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
NYT commits TREASON in fake news attempt to overthrow the United States Government… is it time to start arresting traitors who pretend to be journalists?
NYT commits TREASON in fake news attempt to overthrow the United States Government… is it time to start arresting traitors who pretend to be journalists? ? NaturalNews.com

see that?
its the T word dude

US President Donald Trump denounced on Wednesday the reports of him having a connection to Russia as "non-sense" and an attempt to cover up mistakes made in the electoral campaign of his former Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702151050705023-trump-russian-connection-clinton/

yeah Hitlary the thieving murderess

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Anytime I see a news source that says "NEWS. TRUTH. UNFILTERED." I am pretty sure it is total BS. This is just another attempt by the alt-right to deflect attention from the current quagmire the Dumpster is stuck in. I'm really looking forward to the new filters Google and Facebook are developing to shoving this sort of crap to the second of third page of searches.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
NYTimes Reports Trump Aides' "Repeated Contact" With Russian Intel Officials, Admits No Collusion Discovered
NYTimes Reports Trump Aides' "Repeated Contact" With Russian Intel Officials, Admits No Collusion Discovered | Zero Hedge

ooops sorry make that LYING thieving murderess
and all her silly little loser friends

Anytime I see a news source that says "NEWS. TRUTH. UNFILTERED." I am pretty sure it is total BS. This is just another attempt by the alt-right to deflect attention from the current quagmire the Dumpster is stuck in. I'm really looking forward to the new filters Google and Facebook are developing to shoving this sort of crap to the second of third page of searches.

try some proof I am wrong instead of an MT opinion OK?
:)
that approach to debating has left you with egg on your face in the past

Michael Moore Melts Down; Tells Trump To "Resign By Morning" Or Face "Impeachment You Russian Traitor"
Michael Moore Melts Down; Tells Trump To "Resign By Morning" Or Face "Impeachment You Russian Traitor" | Zero Hedge
oh look
all cuckie meltie downie

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
wrong again dear
and if your gonna be full of crap like you usually are on this thread too
go ahead
we have all realized thats the only cards you have to play

BTW
hows your chihuahua tonight?
throwing or catching?
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Journalists Go Nuts Over Rehashed New York Times Story
Journalists Go Nuts Over Rehashed New York Times Story | The Daily Caller

oh look: the N word
they be talkin 'bout you
;)

The New York Times published a story Tuesday night claiming that there was contact between associates of Donald Trump and Russian intelligence officials during the presidential race. While the story states that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has found no evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign and essentially is a rehash of a previous story, journalists have gone bonkers over it.

The Times story, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence,” cites four current and former American officials saying that phone records and intercepted calls show contact between Trump campaign officials and associates of the president with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election.

Journalists Go Nuts Over Rehashed New York Times Story | The Daily Caller

I suppose the NYT doesn't count for much these days
(place eye roll smiley here)
ah yes, BS doesn't read links or he would see where they lead to
hence the egg face comment above

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"Dems on Flynn: 'This is just the beginning'

National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Resigns

House Democrats have a message for GOP leaders eager to move beyond the Russia controversy following the resignation of national security adviser Michael Flynn: Not so fast.

"This is not the end, this is just the beginning," Rep. Joseph Crowley (N.Y.), chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, told reporters in the Capitol Tuesday. "This is larger than Flynn."
Dems on Flynn: 'This is just the beginning' | TheHill

yup
salty peenuts

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
It looks like the old saying, "The plans of mice and men often are for naught." Obunco is now enjoying himself at the palaces of the world on our nickel.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Previously, the forum right wingers condemned Hillary for alleged secrecy in White House communications. This new procedure,

“This is not expanding the substantive ability of law enforcement to get access to signals intelligence,” said Robert S. Litt, the general counsel to Mr. Clapper. “It is simply widening the aperture for a larger number of analysts, who will be bound by the existing rules.” Which supposedly allows for greater scrutiny of such communications, not secrecy. On that basis forum right wingers who previously so critical of Obama should be far happier with this move. Nothing in that in any way suggests that it is intended to take down Trump. So what proof do you have that this is the intention behind the change?
Left shoe on the right foot's bound to pinch a bit - especially when you factor in the stench from a my-shyte-don't-stink syndrome