A new survey shows that the Americans trust President Donald Trump more than the news

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Americans 'Don't Buy' Media Criticism of Trump Following Years of Pro-Obama Bias

A new survey shows that the Americans trust President Donald Trump more than the news media. According to the recent findings by Emerson College, 49 percent of voters think that the Trump administration tells the truth. This is compared to 48 percent of those who trust the media.

Radio Sputnik discussed the issue with Joe Lauria, an author and independent veteran foreign-affairs journalist.

"I think it shows that the American voters are more sophisticated that they are given credit for. They find credible neither Trump, nor the media. And that's very disturbing, but I'm not surprised by this. I think there's been a downward trend in credibility of the media for some years," Lauria said.

According to him, the quality of US media reports has significantly decreased over the last decades. In contrast to 1960-80s, when media outlets laid focus on the investigative journalism and news reporting, the modern media industry has rather turned into "infotainment," with entertainment divisions taking over the news.
https://sputniknews.com/us/201702101050562301-americans-media-pro-obama-bias/

well, fake news, you are number two
you will have to try harder

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
yeah..
According to the recent findings by Emerson College
shame to have to go all the way over there to get the real news eh?

you did read that in the article in the OP right...?

naw...ya dint

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
yeah..

shame to have to go all the way over there to get the real news eh?

you did read that in the article in the OP right...?

naw...ya dint

I doubt that you would know "real anything" if it bit you on the a55.