The good relations between Muslims and Americans

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Muslims who are more than 1500 millions in the Muslims countries extending over Africa, Asia and Europe.. they wish to have good relation with the American people and with the rest of the peoples of the world.

Muslims admire the scientific advances and the high education of the American people, and wish for them and for themselves more advances and prosperity.

Muslims like to have mutual good relations and advantages for both the American states and the Muslim countries.

While the Ugly Zionists: the enemy of Jesus Christ and of Prophet Mohammed ..
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#Their_Stand_Against_the_Christ_

the Ugly Zionists the enemy of Muslims and the true enemy of America .. these Ugly Zionists it is they who provoke the hatred against Muslims and the Islam .. and that is for an obvious purpose.

But the educated and oriented people among the Americans know this very well, and the Zionists cannot cheat people with their lies and propaganda.

==============================================================

What Muslims gain from the good relations with the American people:
I invite Muslims to have a good relation with the American people, and they will gain much scientific advantages and of their technology and other scientific disciplines.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Moodah doesn't like your lies. The rapes, murders, chopping heads off, shooting people, stoning people, treating women like garbage.

Your posts here claiming peaceful intentions while Islam murders hundreds (sometimes thousands) every week.

No one is that stupid, except you. Nassir.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well Eanassir, they don't want to have good relations with Muslim countries because they need a boogy man to justify their endless need to war. You may be in luck though. The Trumpster has set his sights on China, but Iran is still a target as they dumped the US dollar a few years ago. Anyway, if Trump goes after China, there won't be an Earth or humans left to worry about and it will all be in Allah's hands.

BTW: most of the intelligent people in the US are immigrants and the Dumpster want to deport them leaving mostly ignorant hillbillies and high school drop outs

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I disagree with the title. I would have said relations between Muslims and non-Muslim Americans. The reason for this is that some people are simultaneously Muslim and American.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What the American people gain from the good relation with the Muslim countries:

The American people will have good relation with the Muslim countries, and have the advantage of the tremendous market for their goods and products, and the mutual economic advantage of natural resources for their industry and trading.
Moreover, the American companies, trusted with their experience, can make projects and foundations and other so many benefits of the agriculture in both the American and Muslim countries.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Moodah doesn't like your lies. The rapes, murders, chopping heads off, shooting people, stoning people, treating women like garbage.

Your posts here claiming peaceful intentions while Islam murders hundreds (sometimes thousands) every week.

What about the Quebec mosque shooter. Have Canadians become a dangerous nation now?

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.
Well Eanassir, they don't want to have good relations with Muslim countries because they need a boogy man to justify their endless need to war. You may be in luck though. The Trumpster has set his sights on China, but Iran is still a target as they dumped the US dollar a few years ago. Anyway, if Trump goes after China, there won't be an Earth or humans left to worry about and it will all be in Allah's hands.

BTW: most of the intelligent people in the US are immigrants and the Dumpster want to deport them leaving mostly ignorant hillbillies and high school drop outs
Cliffy, breath.....breath.....slowly.....deeply.....there...now take your meds like a good little prog.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

I rest my case.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What the American people gain from the good relation with the Muslim countries:

The American people will have good relation with the Muslim countries, and have the advantage of the tremendous market for their goods and products, and the mutual economic advantage of natural resources for their industry and trading.
Moreover, the American companies, trusted with their experience, can make projects and foundations and other so many benefits of the agriculture in both the American and Muslim countries.

I would call them officially Muslim states in name since they don't always follow the teachings of Islam and even far from it.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I disagree with the title. I would have said relations between Muslims and non-Muslim Americans. The reason for this is that some people are simultaneously Muslim and American.

True true .. that is understood.
But I speak in general and the idea is understood to be the good relation between the states of America and the Muslim countries, and between Americans whether Muslims or non-Muslims with Muslims in the Muslim countries.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
HEY!!! I think there is a smart alec teen age kid out there some place laughing like hell at the response his `Muslim` post has provoked here!!! God or Allah help us if this is a real post from a real Muslim!

Muslims who are more than 1500 millions in the Muslims countries extending over Africa, Asia and Europe.. they wish to have good relation with the American people and with the rest of the peoples of the world.

Muslims admire the scientific advances and the high education of the American people, and wish for them and for themselves more advances and prosperity.

Muslims like to have mutual good relations and advantages for both the American states and the Muslim countries.

the Ugly Zionists the enemy of Muslims and the true enemy of America .. these Ugly Zionists it is they who provoke the hatred against Muslims and the Islam .. and that is for an obvious purpose.

But the educated and oriented people among the Americans know this very well, and the Zionists cannot cheat people with their lies and propaganda.

I invite Muslims to have a good relation with the American people, and they will gain much scientific advantages and of their technology and other scientific disciplines.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So if the good American people like to have good relations with the Muslim countries, and on the other hand the Muslim countries like to have good relation with the American people ...

then obviously, it is the common enemy of both Muslims and Americans .. the Ugly Zionists, it is they who provoke the hared between the American people and between the Muslim countries.

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.

Islam is a vile, vicious social and political pathology masquerading as a religion. Every country has the right and obligation to excise malignant pathologies from the body politic before they metastasize.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
True true .. that is understood.
But I speak in general and the idea is understood to be the good relation between the states of America and the Muslim countries, and between Americans whether Muslims or non-Muslims with Muslims in the Muslim countries.

What about non-Muslims in the 'Muslim' countries?

Islam is a vile, vicious social and political pathology masquerading as a religion. Every country has the right and obligation to excise malignant pathologies from the body politic before they metastasize.

You've never read the Qur'an have you.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I would call them officially Muslim states in name since they don't always follow the teachings of Islam and even far from it.

I agree with you also, but the Ugly Zionists do not consider God, and do not differentiate between Muslims who apply the Islam or others who do not apply it.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
That's okay.... They may think buffy is something one does to his bag. Opinions, eh?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I take back my comment about you being a Locutus clone. You have way more hate genes than he/it. Sounds like you are the one who needs meds. Can you say Prozac?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
To prove my words that: it is the Ugly Zionists that provoke the hatred against Muslims .. see this thread ... who are against Muslims and the good relation between the American people and the Muslims?
It is they the Ugly Zionists. :laughing6: