Re: Trump's Executive Order Remains in Place

Stay salty

The Executive Order Stands.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

... and their need is great, right Princess Eagle Snack?

You would know Old Timer!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Stay salty

The Executive Order Stands.
How do you feel about this exclusion.......?

I just watched Conway and Reince Prebius on 2 different shows (fox & MTP)and they both blamed Obama for not including the Countries that have committed terrorist acts against the USA from being omitted in the ban. The weren't asked nor offered Hotels as an excuse. Now this is fascism, in case you were wondering........ And as I wondered why not Saudi Arabia, well, we have our answer......hotels....

Even as President Trump takes steps to restrict visitors from some majority-Muslim countries, he and his family continue to do business in some of the others.

The executive action, "Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States," targets seven nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Trump has no business interests in those countries.

The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

He has significant commercial interests in Turkey and Azerbaijan, is developing properties in Indonesia and Dubai, and has formed companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia. His daughter Ivanka said in 2015 that the company was looking at "multiple opportunities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia — the four areas where we are seeing the most interest."

www.npr.org/...

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

NPR.... Govt. Funded Liberal Radio.

Time to end that.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

NPR.... Govt. Funded Liberal Radio.

Time to end that.
So your answer is to blame the messenger or did you want to offer an opinion on SA being excluded? I'm really interested to hear what an American thinks about this.....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

So your answer is to blame the messenger or did you want to offer an opinion on SA being excluded? I'm really interested to hear what an American thinks about this.....

I can post some links from the Onion for you.

Man From Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Hates When People From Eagle Point Claim To Be From Chippewa Falls - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

What do you think of people from Eagle Point claiming to be from Chippewa Falls?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

I can post some links from the Onion for you.

Man From Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin Hates When People From Eagle Point Claim To Be From Chippewa Falls - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

What do you think of people from Eagle Point claiming to be from Chippewa Falls?
So you don't want to offer an opinion on whether Saudi Arabia the home of Bin Laden and 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 should be excluded in the ban?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016

EagleSmack...

If you are American, how come you hang on a Canadian forum? I'm just curious as to your reasons for joining us.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

I have long wondered why Saudi Arabia is so valued by every Administration from Bush to Obama and now Trump and probably before.
They say Saudi Arabia is an important ally. How, I wonder is it an ally? What does it do for America or the rest of the free world?
At one time I thought it was about getting oil from them, Then maybe they had some strategic advantage to the U.S military in the Mid-East.
But none of that really makes sense. Saudi Arabia support terrorists. It has the worst human rights record in the world. It is rich beyond imagination but contributes none of its riches toward the rest of the world. It doesn't take in refugees of its own faith.
So how is it an ally?