Trump Draining the Swamp

EagleSmack
See you later alligators!

State Department officials asked to leave by Trump administration - CNNPolitics.com (external - login to view)

tay
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

See you later alligators!

State Department officials asked to leave by Trump administration - CNNPolitics.com (external - login to view)

CNN? Seriously? I won't click on the link because CNN has been a baglicker ever since they got caught red handed shilling for big Pharma over Michael Moore's SICKO. Whether you like Moore or not they got caught lying about some of the claims he made in the movie.

They later apologized but the fact they did so showed me they were no better than Fox.........

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+2
I'm surprised that Smack would quote a lefty media like CNN.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I'm surprised that Smack would quote a lefty media like CNN.

How about the Livestock Breeders Journal?

Fake Gnus.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Is he? Major changing of administrative posts is standard procedure in the US. The Dumpster is only doing what every other US president has done for decades. If he was actually draining the swamp he would start with his own cabinet.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Is he? Major changing of administrative posts is standard procedure in the US. The Dumpster is only doing what every other US president has done for decades. If he was actually draining the swamp he would start with his own cabinet.

Top State Department Officials Ousted as Trump Administration Takes Shape - NBC News (external - login to view)

Drain the Swamp!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

From Eaglesmack's link...

""While this appears to be a large turnover in a short period of time, a change of administration always brings personnel changes and there is nothing unusual about rotations or retirements in the Foreign Service," the American Foreign Service Association said in a statement.

Acting State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the departures of longtime staffers is just business as usual."

It would appear you and Eaglesmack are on the same page for once

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
Misleading headline from CNN. They were not fired, they resigned. BIG difference. And no great loss.

EagleSmack
Career State Department Officials... DRAINING!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
It's been one week since President Trump took office, here's a list of everything he has done so far.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvCZkopd9m1lw

EagleSmack
OUT!

Mark Morgan Out as Border Patrol Chief - NBC News (external - login to view)

Beat it!

Draining!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
Eric Wolfson ?@EricWolfson
#ThankYouTrump for making George W. Bush seem smart, Richard Nixon seem honest, & Warren G. Harding seem competent.
8:07 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Miam ?@makeitamystery
#ThankYouTrump for ruining a perfectly good morning every single day when I wake up and remember you're the president.
6:54 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Devlin Tay ?@DevlinTay
#thankyoutrump for bringing stupid, bigoted, racist & deplorable people out of the woodwork so that we know who they are
5:44 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Sierra Dearns ?@SierraDearnss
#ThankYouTrump for taking away the money from that girl who was raped and now can't get a life saving abortion due to funds being cut
11:03 PM - 24 Jan 2017

A?anda ?@GrnEyedMandy
#ThankYouTrump for gathering together a bunch of old, white, GOP men to sign away women's rights in order to soothe your impotency issues. ??
8:26 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Tony Posnanski ?@tonyposnanski
For caring about popular votes and crowd sizes more than the American people #ThankYouTrump
6:59 PM - 24 Jan 2017

d ?@daphnea490

Trying to stock up on birth control before I have to start paying $20 for it again. #thankyoutrump
12:47 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Gingie ?@VelvetMcIntyre
#ThankYouTrump for bringing Nazis out of the woodwork for us to punch in the face.
3:05 AM - 25 Jan 2017

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Eric Wolfson ?@EricWolfson
#ThankYouTrump for making George W. Bush seem smart, Richard Nixon seem honest, & Warren G. Harding seem competent.
8:07 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Miam ?@makeitamystery
#ThankYouTrump for ruining a perfectly good morning every single day when I wake up and remember you're the president.
6:54 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Devlin Tay ?@DevlinTay
#thankyoutrump for bringing stupid, bigoted, racist & deplorable people out of the woodwork so that we know who they are
5:44 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Sierra Dearns ?@SierraDearnss
#ThankYouTrump for taking away the money from that girl who was raped and now can't get a life saving abortion due to funds being cut
11:03 PM - 24 Jan 2017

A?anda ?@GrnEyedMandy
#ThankYouTrump for gathering together a bunch of old, white, GOP men to sign away women's rights in order to soothe your impotency issues. ??
8:26 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Tony Posnanski ?@tonyposnanski
For caring about popular votes and crowd sizes more than the American people #ThankYouTrump
6:59 PM - 24 Jan 2017

d ?@daphnea490

Trying to stock up on birth control before I have to start paying $20 for it again. #thankyoutrump
12:47 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Gingie ?@VelvetMcIntyre
#ThankYouTrump for bringing Nazis out of the woodwork for us to punch in the face.
3:05 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Do you know all the LMC's in the US?

EagleSmack
Career Liberal Govt. Officials... OUT!

EagleSmack
Drain it!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+3
Trump and his entourage of inbred malcontents are the swamp.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Lord Dampnut can't even make a speech without breaking every three sentences to praise his own greatness. Sort of sounds like a (praise be to him) cleric rant from Momad

EagleSmack
Drain that swamp!

Murphy
Conservative
All of you should take a break and give thanks to Donald Trump for being a beacon in a rough sea.

Those of you that are Canadian have the most to fear. Trump's secret death squads are massing on the border of the lower mainland, southern Onterrible and Quebec. Anyone living within 50 miles of the border is likely to be killed.

For the rest of us, living away from Trump's Line of Death, we are destined to be taken out by drones that will be dropping nerve agent, crop poison and a virus that causes flesh eating disease. If you have ANY hope of survival, the best thing to do is to 'hunker in the bunker'. You do have one built, don't you?

This is the official 'end of daze' that Nostadamus and a few others talked about.

In the meantime, while the Canadians are waiting for their long, painful deaths, some Barry Manilow.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvsKV0kTLPWBw

"To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Not originally spoken by Star Trek's Khan, but by Captain Ahab, in Herbert Melville's book Moby Dick. Just as Ahab plunges a harpoon into the large Dick (Moby), he speaks this line. And a good one too! For ye too have reached the end of daze.

MHz
How did you escape from that Rothschild thread?? Anyway since you're here you might as well get educated like the rest of us. What the hell is that on her neck, too early for a rope burn?

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvxAcDGHPr2jg

President Trump just masterfully trolled CNBC into revealing some damaging info against Hillary

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Drain that swamp!

Flood the nation. It's easy enough to blame someone for the leak.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Flood the nation. It's easy enough to blame someone for the leak.

Dems tried that. We're in a rollback phase.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
I just watched Trump give a speech at South Carolina's Boeing facility where the new 787 “Dreamliner" is being unveiled. Trump said it was “built right here” in South Carolina, and that “our goal as a nation must be to rely less on imports and more on products made here in the U.S.A." He also called for "a very substantial penalty to be paid when they fire their people and move to another country, make the product, and think that they are going to sell it back.” And said he'll lower taxes and get rid of regulations that send our jobs to those other countries. "We want products made by our workers in our factories stamped by those four magnificent words, 'Made in the U.S.A.'"
All fantasy. In fact, almost a third of Boeing’s Dreamliner comes from abroad -- from countries with high taxes and high regulations, good wages, strong unions, excellent schools including technical education, and universally-available health care.
1.The Italian firm Alenia Aeronautica makes the center fuselage.
2. French firm Messier-Dowty makes the aircraft's landing-gear system.
3. German firm Diehl Luftfahrt Elektronik supplies the main cabin lighting.
4. Swedish firm Saab Aerostructures manufactures the access doors.
5. Japanese company Jamco makes parts for the lavatories, flight deck interiors and galleys.
6. French firm Thales makes its electrical power conversion system.
7. Thales selected GS Yuasa, a Japanese firm, in 2005 to supply it with the system's lithium-ion batteries.
Oh, and the first delivery of the Dreamliner is scheduled to take place next year – to Singapore Airlines. Currently there are 149 orders for it from worldwide customers including British Airways and Air France.
In other words, contrary to Trump, the Boeing Dreamliner is made all over the world and will be sold all over the world.
His "America First" economics is total demagoguery. We get a first-class workforce by investing in their education, training, infrastructure, and healthcare -- not xenophobic grandstanding.- Robert Reich

Boeing 787 Dreamliner Structure Suppliers - Business Insider (external - login to view)

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Dems tried that. We're in a rollback phase.

Yeah ... we don't hear Trump blaming anybody

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Thanks for that. It saves me having to post that the plane will in fact, be made in the US. As well, Trump's statement from your article,

“...our goal as a nation must be to rely less on imports and more on products made here in the U.S.A."

means that he acknowledges parts are made elsewhere, but he wants more made in the US. The author is a stup.

To clarify, some parts are imported, but Trump wants to see that changed. One cannot stop a production line or walk away from contractual agreements at the drop of a hat. Trump knows this. He's a businessman.

Finally, are there production facilities currently in operation in the US for all 787 parts? The answer is no, but plants can be opened to manufacture certain specialty production parts.

The article is stupid. We are not talking about tables and chairs, but a 787 that will be built in the US, using specialized a/c parts. His hope is to see less importation and more US production of these parts. Good for him.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
...but where will it sell if the world honours US isolation and protectionism, makes their own and cuts Uncle Sam out of the money?

Murphy
Conservative
It will sell. There aren't many facilities able to produce planes like that.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
I didn't know the asylum you live in is in the US. Trump, as a business man, reneged on many a contract and left many of his contractors in the lurch, not to mention all the people he screwed with his phony university.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

It will sell. There aren't many facilities able to produce planes like that.

US is the only place that can make airplanes? There was a huge industry until cheap US products drove them out of business - after profiting greatly from two world wars. The first jets weren't American-made

Murphy
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I didn't know the asylum you live in is in the US. Trump, as a business man, reneged on many a contract and left many of his contractors in the lurch, not to mention all the people he screwed with his phony university.

Where I live has nothing to do with it. You are an angry, dysfunctional old man, incapable of rational arguments. Your rebuttal, if you can call it that is unfocused and has nothing to do with my response or the original article itself.

Reneging on contracts would be Boeing's concern. His university has nothing to do with the production of planes. Your brain is fractured and your hatred is strong.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

US is the only place that can make airplanes? There was a huge industry until cheap US products drove them out of business - after profiting greatly from two world wars. The first jets weren't American-made

No, the US isn't the only place that can make planes. The US is one of a few places that can make planes of this type. If another country can beat the US to the punch, then US business must get better or sink.

no new posts