Trump Draining the Swamp

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
CNN? Seriously? I won't click on the link because CNN has been a baglicker ever since they got caught red handed shilling for big Pharma over Michael Moore's SICKO. Whether you like Moore or not they got caught lying about some of the claims he made in the movie.

They later apologized but the fact they did so showed me they were no better than Fox.........

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Is he? Major changing of administrative posts is standard procedure in the US. The Dumpster is only doing what every other US president has done for decades. If he was actually draining the swamp he would start with his own cabinet.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Is he? Major changing of administrative posts is standard procedure in the US. The Dumpster is only doing what every other US president has done for decades. If he was actually draining the swamp he would start with his own cabinet.

From Eaglesmack's link...

""While this appears to be a large turnover in a short period of time, a change of administration always brings personnel changes and there is nothing unusual about rotations or retirements in the Foreign Service," the American Foreign Service Association said in a statement.

Acting State Department spokesman Mark Toner said the departures of longtime staffers is just business as usual."

It would appear you and Eaglesmack are on the same page for once

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Eric Wolfson ?@EricWolfson
#ThankYouTrump for making George W. Bush seem smart, Richard Nixon seem honest, & Warren G. Harding seem competent.
8:07 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Miam ?@makeitamystery
#ThankYouTrump for ruining a perfectly good morning every single day when I wake up and remember you're the president.
6:54 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Devlin Tay ?@DevlinTay
#thankyoutrump for bringing stupid, bigoted, racist & deplorable people out of the woodwork so that we know who they are
5:44 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Sierra Dearns ?@SierraDearnss
#ThankYouTrump for taking away the money from that girl who was raped and now can't get a life saving abortion due to funds being cut
11:03 PM - 24 Jan 2017

A?anda ?@GrnEyedMandy
#ThankYouTrump for gathering together a bunch of old, white, GOP men to sign away women's rights in order to soothe your impotency issues. ??
8:26 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Tony Posnanski ?@tonyposnanski
For caring about popular votes and crowd sizes more than the American people #ThankYouTrump
6:59 PM - 24 Jan 2017

d ?@daphnea490

Trying to stock up on birth control before I have to start paying $20 for it again. #thankyoutrump
12:47 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Gingie ?@VelvetMcIntyre
#ThankYouTrump for bringing Nazis out of the woodwork for us to punch in the face.
3:05 AM - 25 Jan 2017

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Eric Wolfson ?@EricWolfson
#ThankYouTrump for making George W. Bush seem smart, Richard Nixon seem honest, & Warren G. Harding seem competent.
8:07 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Miam ?@makeitamystery
#ThankYouTrump for ruining a perfectly good morning every single day when I wake up and remember you're the president.
6:54 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Devlin Tay ?@DevlinTay
#thankyoutrump for bringing stupid, bigoted, racist & deplorable people out of the woodwork so that we know who they are
5:44 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Sierra Dearns ?@SierraDearnss
#ThankYouTrump for taking away the money from that girl who was raped and now can't get a life saving abortion due to funds being cut
11:03 PM - 24 Jan 2017

A?anda ?@GrnEyedMandy
#ThankYouTrump for gathering together a bunch of old, white, GOP men to sign away women's rights in order to soothe your impotency issues. ??
8:26 PM - 24 Jan 2017

Tony Posnanski ?@tonyposnanski
For caring about popular votes and crowd sizes more than the American people #ThankYouTrump
6:59 PM - 24 Jan 2017

d ?@daphnea490

Trying to stock up on birth control before I have to start paying $20 for it again. #thankyoutrump
12:47 PM - 15 Jan 2017

Gingie ?@VelvetMcIntyre
#ThankYouTrump for bringing Nazis out of the woodwork for us to punch in the face.
3:05 AM - 25 Jan 2017
Do you know all the LMC's in the US?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Lord Dampnut can't even make a speech without breaking every three sentences to praise his own greatness. Sort of sounds like a (praise be to him) cleric rant from Momad

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
All of you should take a break and give thanks to Donald Trump for being a beacon in a rough sea.

Those of you that are Canadian have the most to fear. Trump's secret death squads are massing on the border of the lower mainland, southern Onterrible and Quebec. Anyone living within 50 miles of the border is likely to be killed.

For the rest of us, living away from Trump's Line of Death, we are destined to be taken out by drones that will be dropping nerve agent, crop poison and a virus that causes flesh eating disease. If you have ANY hope of survival, the best thing to do is to 'hunker in the bunker'. You do have one built, don't you?

This is the official 'end of daze' that Nostadamus and a few others talked about.

In the meantime, while the Canadians are waiting for their long, painful deaths, some Barry Manilow.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKV0kTLPWBw

"To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Not originally spoken by Star Trek's Khan, but by Captain Ahab, in Herbert Melville's book Moby Dick. Just as Ahab plunges a harpoon into the large Dick (Moby), he speaks this line. And a good one too! For ye too have reached the end of daze.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How did you escape from that Rothschild thread?? Anyway since you're here you might as well get educated like the rest of us. What the hell is that on her neck, too early for a rope burn?

President Trump just masterfully trolled CNBC into revealing some damaging info against Hillary