Trump Draining the Swamp

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Another good news story about the donald. This is only the second good news story I've read mind you.

You may not be all that wrong Twila, I just think the alternatives were/are worse

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DanbonesView Post

You may not be all that wrong Twila, I just think the alternatives were/are worse

well, like everyone else on this forum and in the real world, we're all guessing at what the results will be. None of us can know for sure what trump's presidency will mean, how it will end, or if trump is telling the truth about his intentions. We're ALL using past experiences with politics to figure out what it all means.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
that's the fun of it though

I realize it may not be obvious, but I have, and will learn from some people here, and from the research they provoke...
lol:
...and "learn naught" from some others, that's fun too

Twila

that's the fun of it though

I realize it may not be obvious, but I have, and will learn from some people here, and from the research they provoke...
lol:
...and "learn naught" from some others, that's fun too

same here. Obviously I prefer diplomatic diaglogue, but with some they seem incapable. Others, even though I don't agree with what they believe are still able to discuss things rationally. Some I agree with their views, but dislike the say in which they go about...expressing themselves. meh, can't have it all my way ( at least that's what I've been told. lol

EagleSmack
Draining!

Trump Administration Tells Remaining U.S. Attorneys to Resign - NBC News (external - login to view)

tay
+1
Trump promised to 'drain the swamp' not to feed its most bloated monster

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+2
Eaglecrack is nothing more than a cheer leader for his sweet love Troomp. .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Eaglecrack is nothing more than a cheer leader for his sweet love Troomp. .

LOL, he sure has a Man Crush on the guy..

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Draining!

Trump Administration Tells Remaining U.S. Attorneys to Resign - NBC News (external - login to view)

Replacing alligators with crocodiles is not draining the swamp.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+2

Draining!

Draining would mean not replacing them. Somehow I doubt that the Dumpster is going to miss the opportunity to give some of his friends cushy government appointments.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Trump, Pence allies cash in as lobbyists (external - login to view)

hehehe...draining the swamp...heheheh...

EagleSmack
A little slow you all were... nevertheless...

24/7 in your heads Snowflakes!

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

EagleSmack

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

EagleSmack

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

Not the only one crying... LOL

EagleSmack
+1

Snowflakes raging... lol

Kreskin
+3

EagleSmack
24/7!

Twila
+2
Trumps well on his way to proving to the world, how easy it was to pull the wool over the eyes of those who voted for him.

Time for more popcorn.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

Trumps well on his way to proving to the world, how easy it was to pull the wool over the eyes of those who voted for him.

Time for more popcorn.

Lotsa butter on mine.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Ummm, does the phrase Hope and Change ring any bells?

EagleSmack
Libs providing that endless supply of salt.... in between being baked of course.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

Libs providing that endless supply of salt.... in between being baked of course.

Shet ye festering gob eaglecrack

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

At least 3.75 more years of the entertainment.... Probably another 4 years after that.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Shet ye festering gob eaglecrack

Take the pain... wuss

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Wrong!... with all the illegals that voted and with all the rigged voting that only favoured Hitlary, that lie has been trashed a long time ago

"Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
...Heck, even President Obama agrees — Donald Trump won, period...."
Trump Is Right (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

At least 3.75 more years of the entertainment.... Probably another 4 years after that.

Not even 100 Days in and all this winning!

Wrong!... with all the illegals that voted and with all the rigged voting that only favoured Hitlary, that lie has been trashed a long time ago

"Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
...Heck, even President Obama agrees — Donald Trump won, period...."
Trump Is Right (external - login to view)

Bahhh.... the Dems could have had 10 Million... 20 Million... 50 Million more votes in California and New York. But that is not how you win the presidential election.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
The swamp dwellers defending their hero. Brings a lump to my throat (and a little vomit.)

no new posts