The First 100 Days in Trump Land


Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
#1
From the Pope's perspective..
Where Pope Francis Sees Hitler Rising Today - The Daily Beast (external - login to view)

A rater interesting and rocky start with a record number of Exec orders to start his promises on the road to being achieved.

The latest being the construction of that wall. That is a throwback to misdeal times. as is his being in favor of waterboarding and troture. Anotgher throwback to ancient times: ban on abortion. He does not seem to realize that many abortions are not by choice . His list of countries that will be refused entry into the US..is another throwback. Of course these are Muslim countries.

Just like Hither era of Hitler...... it takes one sociopaths self centered person to change the whole texture and essence of a nation. Good bye to America as we knew it.

How is he going to get Mexico to pay for the wall?Doe he plan a form of extortion to get money from Mexico. And if that does not work..will he just inade Mexico and take ownership of that country. ? It has become painfully evident that Trump does not have or respect boundaries. He will get what HE wants....

Are most or all decisions going to be made by exec order??

How often is the regime going to use "communication lock down" as a tactic for controlling information that opposes Donald's BELIEFS

It is not even a week..and red flags are popping up .as they should.

He does not seem interested in learning that FACTS and WORDS matter. and has no problem with "alternate facts"
 
MHz
+1
#2
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#3
For real??

Trump Threatens to (external - login to view)

Ignoring the evidence and facts : triple down?

The Daily Beast - Cheat Sheet - AM Edition (external - login to view)

and then-Can you imagine his apoplexy if he had lost??His temper tantrums would have been heard world wide. Wait: He won and is still acting out. like a petulant child.TWELVE exec orders and going strong. Of course his supporters interpret this as an action man.....but ignore how he is doing it. and who he is offending. (and the list is growing)
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#4

The freeze is on all government hiring EXCEPT Military or Customs Officers. He's basically preventing the creation of any government job that doesn't come with a gun.

This is where we're headed people. This is the beginning of a police state. Let's not get caught up misunderstanding what's going on.- (external - login to view) Julio Martinez III
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post


The freeze is on all government hiring EXCEPT Military or Customs Officers. He's basically preventing the creation of any government job that doesn't come with a gun.

This is where we're headed people. This is the beginning of a police state. Let's not get caught up misunderstanding what's going on.- (external - login to view) Julio Martinez III

Unless the current trend changes massively.the symptoms of an early police state seem to be showing. It might not be in the order or style of others but will have the trump (void of facts) footprint on it.His hardly-veiled threats and demands are consistent with his pattern of behavior . The mere fact that he has dissed off several countries directly, shown a bias t o one due to some perverse idol worship.(Putin)

His hard line tactics are outdated and comparable to some of the dictators on the planet.Just like other dictators.he demands abject loyalty and believes what he wants t believe regardless of the facts and will never admit to being in error,.and like most dictators he is psychologically IMPAIRED. peoples GIVE HIM THE PASS BECAUSE HE IS RICH. hE LIVES IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WITH A TENUOUS CONTACT WITH REALITY. EVEN THE MEDIA IS STARTING TO TALK ABOUT HIS MENTAL STATE. regardless OF WHAT FOLKS THINK OF THE MEDIA. THEY DO GET STUFF RIGHT A LOT OF THE TIME. most AT LEAST TRY TO FACT CHECK. SOMETHING THAT IS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO THE tRUMP GANG. think ALTERNATE FACTS.hE IS DELUSIONAL... AND EVEN SOME OF HIS SUPPORTERS ARE STARTING TO QUESTION HIS STABILITY... AS THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS SAYING AND DING. AND OBSESSING ABOUT.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#6
Donald Trump pledges to sign anti-LGBTQ ‘First Amendment Defense Act’

Donald Trump (external - login to view) has been courting the LGBTQ vote throughout this presidential election, claiming he would be the better choice (external - login to view) for the community than opponent Hillary Clinton (external - login to view) and promising to protect us from terrorism (external - login to view) in his Republican National Convention speech.
That argument gets harder to believe by the week, as he gives speeches (external - login to view) at anti-LGBTQ events (external - login to view), sticks up for homophobic and transphobic legislation (external - login to view) and surrounds himself with bigoted politicians (external - login to view) and advisers (external - login to view). Now we have a new offense to add to the list.
Related: Attorney General nominee defends anti-LGBTQ ‘First Amendment Defense Act’ (external - login to view)
Trump has pledged to sign the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) (external - login to view), if passed by congress. It was first introduced in the House on June 17, 2015 and would effectively legalize anti-LGBTQ discrimination (external - login to view) across the board, including among employers, businesses, landlords and healthcare (external - login to view) providers, as long as they claim to be motivated by a firmly held religious beliefs.


Donald Trump pledges to sign anti-LGBTQ ‘First Amendment Defense Act’ / LGBTQ Nation (external - login to view)
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+2
#7
He is all over the place. Maniacal.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#8
Is science the latest casualty of Trumps "war on truth""

Science Is the Latest Casualty of Trump (external - login to view)

The bloke is a ptholgical liar.. and seriously delusional.


footnote:

Mass resignations at the state dept.

Looks like Torture is in again.. as trump "believes" it works. ( not based on facts or evidence)

If folks are not getting concerned about this chaps mental state they must be living under a rock.

His reaction to the Pez of Mexico is so childish it is appalling.

Divide and conquer??

The US has just regressed to a more primitive state and era.... and by choice. Authoritarianism is thriving ..and getting stronger... and the sheeple dont even notice or care.

Governing via exec orders .... is just the start .. OR are we finally seeing the TRUE AMERICA??
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#9
CIA blindsided by torture memo.
The Daily Beast - Cheat Sheet - AM Edition (external - login to view)

US cannot claim to adhere to a high moral standard. Mind you .it never really could.but that is the spin they put out there when convenient .



Tragically Donald BELIEVES that torture works.... against all evidence . He does not KNOW it. or even think it.but believes it.

That is not anywhere close to being rational. He has a very ugly destructive quality to him.... so things are at the level of crap shoot.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+6
#10  Top Rated Post
I can see it now, the 2018 Pulitzer Prize winning best seller "The 100 Day Presidency" ...

(That's a B-O-O-K for all you trolls, out there)


Tragically Donald BELIEVES that torture works.... against all evidence . He does not KNOW it. or even think it.but believes it.


Well, in a way, it does. If you torture someone, you will eventually get the precise answer out of them that you want to get. If you are not getting the answer that you are expecting, ratchet up the torture and eventually, the tortured will tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear without fail. In that sense, it works.

You won't get at the truth, though. You will only get the answer that you want to hear.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

I can see it now, the 2018 Pulitzer Prize winning best seller "The 100 Day Presidency" ...

(That's a B-O-O-K for all you trolls, out there)


Tragically Donald BELIEVES that torture works.... against all evidence . He does not KNOW it. or even think it.but believes it.


Well, in a way, it does. If you torture someone, you will eventually get the precise answer out of them that you want to get. If you are not getting the answer that you are expecting, ratchet up the torture and eventually, the tortured will tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear without fail. In that sense, it works.

You won't get at the truth, though. You will only get the answer that you want to hear.

Indeed
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post


The freeze is on all government hiring EXCEPT Military or Customs Officers. He's basically preventing the creation of any government job that doesn't come with a gun.

This is where we're headed people. This is the beginning of a police state. Let's not get caught up misunderstanding what's going on.- (external - login to view) Julio Martinez III


He may be clueless, but he is the product of democratic proceedure, you will conform.

Or be mechanically adjusted. I'm confident that our hawmmers can beat you into shape, you will be reduced to close tolerances and converted into hot water, no bunnies or whales were harmed.

Let me state my position, how the fuk would I know what he's doing?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

Indeed

It occurred to me that waterboarding is how the Bush administration found out about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They tortured all sorts of people, demanding to know about Saddam's WMDs and, eventually they all admitted that Saddam had them. They even told the torturers the exact weapons systems that were asked of them.

"Does Saddam have the Bomb?" "No!" (...turn up the voltage) "Well? Does he?" "NO!!" (hot soldering iron to his niipples) "YES!!YES!! The Bomb!!! Anything you want!!!!"

This "hot intel" that was collected by "top secret means", then circulated around the Washington and London intelligence agencies and the story fed on itsself. The tail wagged the dog.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#14
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

That's strange, you weren't insane last week.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#16


... and she can speak in Obama-like complete sentences! - Dan Ward

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

That's strange, you weren't insane last week.

"I'm Mad, I know I'm mad. I've always been mad." - Pink Floyd
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post



... and she can speak in Obama-like complete sentences! - Dan Ward


"I'm Mad, I know I'm mad. I've always been mad." - Pink Floyd

I'm cool with it Cliffy, you just lay back and enjoy.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

It occurred to me that waterboarding is how the Bush administration found out about the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They tortured all sorts of people, demanding to know about Saddam's WMDs and, eventually they all admitted that Saddam had them. They even told the torturers the exact weapons systems that were asked of them.

"Does Saddam have the Bomb?" "No!" (...turn up the voltage) "Well? Does he?" "NO!!" (hot soldering iron to his niipples) "YES!!YES!! The Bomb!!! Anything you want!!!!"

This "hot intel" that was collected by "top secret means", then circulated around the Washington and London intelligence agencies and the story fed on itsself. The tail wagged the dog.

that is almost exactly the way I had it figured too. (although I had not worked out the torture scenario as well as you have

Hmm. wonder if Trump would like t have a go at doing the torture himself??
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#19
I wrote this on October 8, 2017. All has come to pass:
"What most people are failing to see is that there is a much bigger picture that is lost in the hysteria of the election results. First, as hard as it is to swallow, Trump is going to be Prez but may not be able to finish his term, in which case you get Pence who is even more of a fruit loop. By the looks of the people Trump is surrounding himself with, there will be an all out assault on the environment, parks will be lost to fossil fuel activity, and a loss of most civil liberties and rights.

Donald won because people are fed up with corporations and banks owning and running their government. They saw Hillary as part of the ruling oligarchy and nothing would change if she was Prez. For some reason they thought Trump was an outsider and represented real change.
The power of the press to create the illusion of democracy didn’t help. Now the US is looking at unlimited financial growth at the expense of our life support systems."
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I wrote this on October 8, 2017. All has come to pass:
"What most people are failing to see is that there is a much bigger picture that is lost in the hysteria of the election results. First, as hard as it is to swallow, Trump is going to be Prez but may not be able to finish his term, in which case you get Pence who is even more of a fruit loop. By the looks of the people Trump is surrounding himself with, there will be an all out assault on the environment, parks will be lost to fossil fuel activity, and a loss of most civil liberties and rights.

Donald won because people are fed up with corporations and banks owning and running their government. They saw Hillary as part of the ruling oligarchy and nothing would change if she was Prez. For some reason they thought Trump was an outsider and represented real change.
The power of the press to create the illusion of democracy didn’t help. Now the US is looking at unlimited financial growth at the expense of our life support systems."

Could be wrong.but I don't think the trump voters were cerebral enough to factor in the things you mention. They were sold on the job promises, that hardliner wall building for immigration issues and the promises of taking care of ISIS and more effective security. Don't think they considered what they wuld beloisng in the process.

If other nations had a problem respecting the US before.. this past week. solidified the feelings of distrust . It also raised a looming fear factor. and when people are afraid.they will just react and that could be deadly.

Asking Mexico to pay for the wall that TRUMP wants. is just adding insult to inquiry. In just a few days he has antagonized a lot of the planet... including his closest neighbor. He is behaving like he is out of control Manic .trying to get all his agenda through in the shortest time possible.....with no discussion at all. He is already;y the Exec order leader. aka dictator.Unfortunately this is perceived as an action strong man.. Not sure the Trumpseters consider anything beyond the superficial. The american mindset is built on tough talk, threats , intimidation and bullying. And her personifies that. They wouuld be prepared to surrender a few rights in the name of "security " and for their action man They will be loyal to him and his ideas. Defeding him blindly.


America no more. Not sure what is is now. let alone what i is becoming. But the founding fathers might have a problem with it.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#21
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#22
Seattle Mayor Murray and Councilmember Juarez release statements on Trump’s pipeline projects

Posted on January 25, 2017 (external - login to view)
Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and Councilmember Debora Juarez released the following statements on the Trump administration’s decision to move forward on the Keystone and Dakota Access oil pipeline projects.
“The City of Seattle passed a resolution (external - login to view) in September supporting the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe’s opposition to the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline threatening their land,” said Mayor Murray. “Since then, mayors and leaders from across the country have spoken out against this project. The pipeline threatens the Tribe’s cultural resources and is a significant environmental threat to the communities surrounding it. Opposition to the project has been widespread, as has opposition to the Keystone XL Pipeline. These pipelines aim to extend our country’s dependence on oil at a time when American innovators and businesses are building the clean energy economy of the future. We must move our country away from fossil fuels to avoid the worst impacts of climate change, a fact that is underscored by 2016 being the hottest year since modern record-keeping began and the third consecutive year of record high temperatures. I urge President Trump to listen to scientists and reverse his actions on these pipelines. And I remain committed to standing in solidarity with tribal nations in their opposition to these projects and to do all we can in Seattle to build a clean energy future.”
“The Standing Rock Sioux are not protesters holding up a project, they are the people of this land, they are the protectors of this water,” said Councilmember Juarez. “Their voice in this decision is not a matter of political leanings, it is a matter of respecting our 200 years of federal Indian law and jurisprudence, including the 1868 Treaty of Ft. Laramie. The U.S. Constitution has upheld treaties as “the supreme law of the land.” As such, consultation and cooperation by the United States with tribal sovereign nations is required before any federal action is taken that affects treaty lands and resources. It is inappropriate and unlawful for any governmental leader to suggest that this process should be forced through or ignored while making critical decisions that affect treaty rights.”
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#23
George Orwell predicted Donald Trump

How George Orwell Predicted Donald Trump - The Daily Beast (external - login to view)

the US was never a true democracy... and now..in ONE WEEK.....it has as authoritarian and getting worse.

Governing by EXECUTIVE order as opposed to true democratic process. trump had this ;method in mind from the onset. this way he gets HIS way.

There is a good reason the world is concerned ......as the basis of his governing is by intimation.


Wonder if he got some tips from Putin today in his hr and half phone call. Talking to Putin his wet dream for sometime.

Welcome to the new US ORDER.... and we aint seen nuthin yet.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#24
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#25
Smokey the Bear, eh?

He's a fuctard/libtard/dem-dum/dippy-hippie/fake-news/sh1t-shovelling/hairy-arm/trash-rifling/spark-narc/obamie-commie/snowflake.

It's a damned good thing that Trump saved us from this liberal ecoterrorist!
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#26
Gregg Phillips, Donald Trump (external - login to view)


Trumps voter fraud source is a huckster. Well. NO surprise there. One huckster to another.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean BreezeView Post

Gregg Phillips, Donald Trump (external - login to view)


Trumps voter fraud source is a huckster. Well. NO surprise there. One huckster to another.

He said all along the that the election was rigged and that he knew that it as rigged. He was telling the truth, obviously. He knows all about it because he's behind it.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

He said all along the that the election was rigged and that he knew that it as rigged. He was telling the truth, obviously. He knows all about it because he's behind it.

EXCELLENT.... Love it.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post


The freeze is on all government hiring EXCEPT Military or Customs Officers. He's basically preventing the creation of any government job that doesn't come with a gun.

This is where we're headed people. This is the beginning of a police state. Let's not get caught up misunderstanding what's going on.- (external - login to view) Julio Martinez III

WW2 was the beginning of the America police state. They won that war, any way you look at it. What will they do next?

Trumps a powerful adversary, the mob is with him.
 
Kreskin
+1
#30
He's qyite the Executive Order Warrior.
 
no new posts