Baron Trump bullied online.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Of course he shouldn't be bullied because of who his father is.

Similarly, the last President's kids shouldn't have been insulted, and remember we had one poster on here who could only focus on the size of the first lady's thighs.

why not focus on the man and his policies and abilities?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Kids should not suffer their parents political issues.

That said, Barron is getting a taste of what the Obama girls got and it's sad. Personally I don't think the kid has ever been happy and this just makes it worse.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The first lady..."An adult not a child" selects her own appointment, which means she is in the public eye voluntarily,
So.....open to public criticism

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Re: The 'Official' Quit Picking On Trump Thread

good fukkin' riddance.

Katie Rich, a writer for “Saturday Night Live,” has been suspended from her position at that show following a widely criticized post she made Friday on her personal Twitter account in which she mocked Barron Trump, the 10-year-old son of President Donald J. Trump.

She was suspended immediately after her tweet, and her suspension is indefinite, according to someone familiar with the plans at “S.N.L.,” who was not authorized by NBC to comment on personnel matters.

That tweet on Friday, during Mr. Trump’s inauguration ceremony, drew widespread condemnation, and Ms. Rich subsequently deleted the post and deactivated her Twitter account. Her name did not appear in the closing credits of “Saturday Night Live” in its broadcast on Saturday.

On Monday afternoon, Ms. Rich reactivated her account and posted a message that said: “I sincerely apologize for the insensitive tweet.

I deeply regret my actions & offensive words. It was inexcusable & I’m so sorry.”

The suspension of Ms. Rich, who was hired to join “S.N.L.” at the end of 2013, comes at a delicate time for the program, when it has felt emboldened to lampoon Mr. Trump but has faced his swift retaliation on Twitter.

Following the show’s broadcast of Jan. 14, in which the actor Alec Baldwin played Mr. Trump in a parody of his news conference from earlier that week, Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter the following day:

“NBC News is bad but Saturday Night Live is the worst of NBC. Not funny, cast is terrible, always a complete hit job. Really bad television!”

Mr. Trump made no public comments about Saturday’s show, in which Mr. Baldwin did not appear. NBC said on Monday that Mr. Baldwin will host “Saturday Night Live” on Feb. 11 and appear throughout that program.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/...ch-snl-suspended-barron-trump-tweet.html?_r=0

oh look...another comedian:

Truth Bombers ‏@Truth_Bombers

Disturbing. @ComedyCentral writer @Mr_McStevie bullies President Trump's 10 year old son, calling him a future date-rapist.

they so classy

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Of course he shouldn't be bullied because of who his father is.

Similarly, the last President's kids shouldn't have been insulted, and remember we had one poster on here who could only focus on the size of the first lady's thighs.

why not focus on the man and his policies and abilities?
In that case they were trying to stop Obama from getting his neck broke.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I think the difference is that Michelle was putting herself out there. Once you do that, you are fair game. Personally attacks about thighs or hairpieces are pretty low brow and not really based in any fact or policy but they do happen. Nice if they didn't but they do.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
It's real low targeting kids on line. Any kids.
I think Melania would caution Barron not to go where he is being bullied. Kids could avoid on line bullying by staying out of it.