Madonna to Trump: '%*$# You'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
of course there is...
remember Mad onna was going to blow everyone that voted for Hitlary
...and you are worried about Trump's language?
:)
you aren't here for the truth seeking debate are you?

i think its time we started digging in on your pal Trudie
by the amount of deflection you are posting
It's obvious the little globalist dicktatoe(r) [sic] is up to NO GOOD
;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
too bad you couldn't vote or you might be standing up to mad onna yourself
naw...she would probably blow the chance

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Madonna to Trump "F*ck you".

Well, I'm sure he'd take her up on her offer if there was no chance of contracting all 3 kinds of hepatitis from her and god knows what else.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Madonna attended the Women’s march yesterday in the nation’s capital. She joined hundreds of thousands of protesters who took part in various marches across the country.

It’s their right to march, it’s their right not to vote too. It’s always curious, and certainly a liberal tradition, to not do anything to help yourself, to help fix or improve your situation when you have the chance and then complain about the results later.

But Madonna went too far with her remarks at the march. She actually threatened, and we have video of it, to blow up the White House saying,

“I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House. (Crowd cheers.) But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W. H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War Two, “We must love one another or die.” I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me: We choose love!…We choose love!…We choose love!”

The Secret Service opened an investigation into Madonna. It’s their job to check out any and all threats against the President
https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/01/22/madonna-threatens-trump/

Trumpites don't like any women that have opinions. Opinionated women are over rated.
speak for yourself dear

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Warning: explicit language in video

Quite an impressive vocabulary she has. And how cruel of the media to post such obscenity to embarrass her when they could just have cut her out altogether to save her some face until she says something more intelligent.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Trumpites don't like any women that have opinions.
Apparently, based on the violence, riots and assaults, neo-liberal progtards don't like ANYONE with a different opinion, male OR female. It's either their way or the highway. So suck it up cupcake. Idiots like you created the Trump Presidency and you still aren't smart enough to see it.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Idiots like you created the Trump Presidency..

Nope. Fear created the Trump presidency. Most liberal economic policy stems from fear and the desire to have governments look after you. Trump promised to look after people. True conservatives like me want government to leave me alone

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
is his government in your face somehow?
unless you are madonna and threatening the pres of course
then they could and should tear you a new one

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Warning: explicit language in video

They said women didn't want their kids listening to Trump because they didn't like his language.
I guess it's okay though if a woman uses that kind of language.

"Madonna to Trump "F*ck you"."

I'm sure she's love to but I doubt If Trump would take her up on it.
What a dog she is!