‘Take it off, you terrorist!' - Woman attacked for Wearing Niqab

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Woman captured on camera abusing a Muslim student wearing a niqab: ‘Take it off, you terrorist’

A WOMAN has been caught on camera allegedly abusing a Muslim student wearing a niqab at a Sydney university, calling her a ‘Muslim terrorist’ and demanding she take off her veil.

Ramzy Alamudi posted the shocking video on Facebook, saying he was shocked by what happened about 1pm last Friday at Macquarie University, where his wife attends.

“As we entered the car, my wife (who wears an Islamic veil — niqab) decides to smile politely and wave innocently at the lady assuming everything was good ... This is where the entire situation just turned upside down,” Mr Alamudi wrote.

“The lady flips it and sticks her middle finger right at us! Me, being completely dumbfounded ‘Ah, is everything ok?!’. At this point, she blows up in a rage ... starts pointing at my wife and screaming ‘F**k you! Take it off!!’ (referring to my wife’s veil).

“She then runs towards our car and I urge my wife to lock her door and start recording if anything happens.

“The video will tell you the rest of the story … she pounds on my window and continues to hurl racial and discriminatory slurs at my wife. ‘Take it off! You Muslim terrorist! Who the f**k are you?’.”

Mr Alamudi then got out of the car after the woman grabbed the windscreen wipers of his car.

As he was trying to calm her down, she is seen to begin pushing him and a scuffle ensues.

Macquarie University racist rant: Woman abuses Muslim student wearing a niqab | Video

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As we entered the car, my wife (who wears an Islamic veil — niqab) decides to smile politely and wave innocently at the lady assuming everything was good
How did he know she smiled politely? He is Superman and has XRay vision?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
She likely put it on after she got into the car.

You guys try too hard to defend racism.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Sniff sniffily

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Interesting that the antagonist in the OP's video is not white, and also seems to be mentally ill.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You should take the jar off your head.
It's not a jar, it is my glass house and I seem to be stuck. Got any good sized rocks or do I need a window breaker from DC?

Interesting that the antagonist in the OP's video is not white, and also seems to be mentally ill.
Us white folk can't get animated enough to be worth filming.
'Bad Satan, bad' is about the best we can come up with and even then we need to practice it in a mirror or it looks rehearsed.