The Official President Trump Thread

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Donald Trump eviscerates Washington in his inaugural address

Trump Inauguration Speech: The Carnage Stops Right Now; From This Day Forward It Will Only Be America First | Video | RealClearPolitics

Donald Trump's first speech as president was classic Donald Trump | Circa News - Learn. Think. Do.

Trump Leaves Himself Out Of Speech Almost Entirely | The Daily Caller

President FOR the people, BY the people. For the forgotten and ignored.

Beltway, elites and media have been warned.

MAGA

It just gets better from here guys.

Love him or hate him.

This man will not fukk about.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Frank had the Mafia behind him so take that into account. Donald is a free-lancer and that has the old guard completely messed up.

This will be good!
Yes it will be, and as a bonus we get you on the same page so that should be good too.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Donald Trump’s New Twitter Background Is a Photo From the Inauguration of Barack Obama

Yeah, it’s from President Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

Donald Trump’s new Twitter background is a photo from the inauguration of Barack Obama.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How is he supposed to use one from his own when it wasn't in the past yet?? Notice he was smart enough not to include an Obama sign in the pic.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
they are also complaining at cliffy's link, that he had non celebrities preforming
guess they have something against the commoners
but after all the empty talk that is the lie barrel way

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Donald Trump’s New Twitter Background Is a Photo From the Inauguration of Barack Obama

Donald Trump’s new Twitter background is a photo from the inauguration of Barack Obama.

#fakenews

I am on it now.

they are also complaining at cliffy's link, that he had non celebrities preforming
guess they have something against the commoners
but after all the empty talk that is the lie barrel way

Cliffy has fallen once again for a fake news story. I am on the WH Twitter page as we speak. Cliffy will believe everything he is told to believe like a good little lamb.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Trump was the classiest there, the bigger man. He rose above the rhetoric of mooch and hildebeast. Good for him.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Jar-ge is looking older. I was watching CNN. They were asking people what they planned to do on Inauguration Day. One person said she wished Bush II was back in the WH. A few people nodded in agreement. Times sure change.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Jar-ge is looking older. I was watching CNN. They were asking people what they planned to do on Inauguration Day. One person said she wished Bush II was back in the WH. A few people nodded in agreement. Times sure change.

The Rinos I am sure were a little bitter too... their salt is welcome as well.

Trump has shown them how to win the White House again.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trump was the classiest there, the bigger man. He rose above the rhetoric of mooch and hildebeast. Good for him.
And good for you for being able to post that comment, now if we can get Lodlow to see things that way we will have made some real progress.

You may want to wear an apron to hide the woody there Eaglecrack:).
Should we say that about you when you finally see the light??