The Official President Trump Thread

Locutus
+2
Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service

Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service | TheHill (external - login to view)

you're welcome.

MAGA

Remington1
+1
Wrong or right, the man was elected by a large number of Americans, does their voice count for nothing at all!! Let the man try to do his job, goodness man!!

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Wrong or right, the man was elected by a large number of Americans, does their voice count for nothing at all!! Let the man try to do his job, goodness man!!

there will always be criticism. It's needed.

But his donating his salary is awesome!!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

The Supreme Court just ruled against Trump on the environment

The Dude is batting a 1000 on getting blocked.

I'm not sure if that's necessarily bad!

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Theresa May slaps down Donald Trump over North Korea warning (external - login to view)

hehehe..

Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Actually, he was elected by less than a quarter of Americans. A large chunk of those people voted for him because they didn't like Hillary. Another large chunk foolishly thought he was going to bring their high paying manufacturing jobs back. These two groups will abandon him next election (if he even decides to run). All he has left are the nut jobs and the racists.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2
Always said that Trump will be President when Pig Fly.. turns out they do..

gopher
No Party Affiliation

Ah, Dumpy!

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Theresa May slaps down Donald Trump over North Korea warning (external - login to view)

hehehe..

Actually All he has left are the nut jobs and the racists.

Oh, so you plan on doing something useful...................he might appreciate it!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Ah, Dumpy!

Who is responsible for taking a dump that resulted in this piece of human excrement? They should take partial responsibility for his colossal incompetence.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service

Trump donates first-quarter salary to National Park Service | TheHill (external - login to view)

you're welcome.

MAGA

Wow, that must make the Dumpster the world's number one environmentalist.

eh1eh
+1

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
As White Men Flee, Trump's Approval Rating Dips Again (external - login to view)

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Who is responsible for taking a dump that resulted in this piece of human excrement? They should take partial responsibility for his colossal incompetence.

The same people that were responsible for the last disaster .

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Do you pray for assassination before bed each evening as well ?

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

I was and still am appaled and insulted that Monty Phython did not recieve a Noble Prize. Phython will be remembered while the Nobel Przes will fade into hilarious myth of backward savages.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
I'm browsing threads here tonight and I see that many on here are rather testy in a testosterone overdose kinda way. I heard that 5 planets are now in retrograde. I wonder if that has anything to do with all the anger and vitriol being thrown about.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I'm browsing threads here tonight and I see that many on here are rather testy in a testosterone overdose kinda way. I heard that 5 planets are now in retrograde. I wonder if that has anything to do with all the anger and vitriol being thrown about.

Nah, I think it's much more likely caused by the likes of Putz interrupting the adults conversations, especially when we are right on the verge of making a new discovery or new invention!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I believe that originated as a Ronald Reagan joke, but today it is even more relevant.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

I believe that originated as a Ronald Reagan joke, but today it is even more relevant.

I remember it as a Warren Harding joke!

EagleSmack
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™ (external - login to view)

*snicker*

eh1eh
The Revolution will be Podcast. (external - login to view)

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...33324120236032 (external - login to view)

Ya the old guy is a bit hip.