Hillary's close friend arrested for threatening Trump

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Florida man charged with threatening to kill President-elect Trump at his inauguration on Twitter was a close family friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton

Dominic Puopolo, 51, is being held without bail on charges of threatening harm against a public servant
Hillary Clinton was especially close to Puopolo's sister Sonia and mother, also named Sonia
Puopolo once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned
His mother was among 92 people on American Airlines Flight 11 on Sept. 11, 2001, when it crashed into the World Trade Center's north tower
Puopolo posted a video on his Twitter account that said, 'This is the 16th of January 2017, I will be at the review/inauguration and I will kill President Trump'
He was arrested a short time later at a Miami Beach Subway restaurant and admitted to officers he had posted the threatening video
Florida man threatened to kill Trump was Clinton friend | Daily Mail Online
Florida man threatened to kill Trump was Clinton friend | Daily Mail Online

Wow, Hillary's butt hurt nut bars are really over the top. I mean we knew that by their continuous fake news posts and constant disruptions, but threatening to kill the new prez?
well, you are the company you keep they say, and we have seen the types hillary hangs with
...and she should hang with them...
:)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yup... the Democrats have always been the party of hate, violence, and intolerance.