Trump protester sets himself on fire in DC

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
hurr durr I was trying to light myself on fire.

loser couldn't even get that done right.

https://twitter.com/shomaristone/status/821550289891291136

Anti-Trump protester sets himself on fire outside The Donald's D.C. hotel before putting himself out and surrendering to police

• The man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel on Tuesday night
  • Staff inside the hotel called police and the fire department at around 9.30pm
  • He suffered non life-threatening burns and was taken to hospital by police
  • The man said he was protesting against Trump who he said was 'incapable of respecting the constitution'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's unfortunate that he didn't succeed.

2/10 poor execution and lack of commitment ...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
build a man a fire, and you keep him warm for the night
set a man on fire
and you keep a man warm for life
:)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
we know who Trump is
and anyway the birth cert thing originated with sydney blumenthal, and was started to help hillary beat obama in the primaries where both their supporters were CONVICTED for committing vote fraud ( the links to the convictions have been oft posted here) to get on the ballot

WASHINGTON
Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.

One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html#storylink=cpy

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
well he hasn't slaughtered some 4000 innocent women and children around the world like Obama has
what could be more ugly american then that?
seriously

Fake match

As the black girls say:
my butt yo face, eh?