Clinton Global Initiative closing its doors

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
That's odd. The Clinton charity has been running for years now and suddenly they shutter their doors. Wouldn't one expect them to be carrying on their good work considering they are a legitimate charity, right?

Nope. It is just more proof that this charity was nothing more than a slushfund filled with pay-to-play money. The Clintons should be prosecuted and thrown in jail for a very long time.

how bizarre:

Controversial Clinton Global Initiative closing its doors for good – TheBlaze

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
you missed my thread about all the contributors that are bailing on commitments because Hillary didn't get elected
...no you didn't, you read it

there is a bit about what the people of haiti think of the clintons
that's why they go to pedophile island instead when they want a Caribbean vaccation

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
bull, they were pay for play
with every spy going swimming in the un firewalled toilet server in hillary's bidette
as as already been clearly shown

if that is normal business you should be having jail sex

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm not American.
Could have fooled us with all your Trump/Clinton threads. It's too bad you haven't been using all that time to find the hard data to convince us that wind turbines saved Ontario, instead of impotently crying about a leader you can't do sh*t about.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Could have fooled us with all your Trump/Clinton threads. It's too bad you haven't been using all that time to find the hard data to convince us that wind turbines saved Ontario, instead of impotently crying about a leader you can't do sh*t about.

Well he swooned over Hillary Clinton for years and made bold predictions of her winning you can see why he has melted down.

I'm not American.

Thumbs up!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The Clintons left the Whitehouse virtually broke, except for the Presidential Pension of something like $155M per annum. Somehow, with all of these philanthropic ventures, they have amassed a fortune estimated and $250 million over the last 20 years. Goes to show you exactly who these charities were intended to benefit, i guess the Bill and Hillary have milked them for all they are worth. And without 'pay for play' on the table anymore.. they won't be expected to be nearly as lucrative.

Last edited: