Transition of Power

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
In a few days things will change. As a democrat I guess I'm suppose to embrace change. But what does change mean? We hope the new administration will bring new jobs and a vibrant economy for everyone. I hope this happens for my kids. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump. But he was fairly elected by the American people and honestly, I wasn't keen on Hillary Clinton being President either. But it is what it is. My thing is I hope my fellow democrats will rise to a higher level and stop the whining and finger pointing and stirring the shyt, and try to support the man in his efforts to unify the country which is what he said we need to do. Does no good at all to keep bickering and grinding our own axe. An old saying is " a house divided cannot stand". As a liberal I hope for change. Just once, it would be nice that we bridge the divisions and try to work together. That's the only change that will make a difference. Good luck President Trump..

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
In a few days things will change. As a democrat I guess I'm suppose to embrace change. But what does change mean? We hope the new administration will bring new jobs and a vibrant economy for everyone. I hope this happens for my kids. I'm not a fan of Donald Trump. But he was fairly elected by the American people and honestly, I wasn't keen on Hillary Clinton being President either. But it is what it is. My thing is I hope my fellow democrats will rise to a higher level and stop the whining and finger pointing and stirring the shyt, and try to support the man in his efforts to unify the country which is what he said we need to do. Does no good at all to keep bickering and grinding our own axe. An old saying is " a house divided cannot stand". As a liberal I hope for change. Just once, it would be nice that we bridge the divisions and try to work together. That's the only change that will make a difference. Good luck President Trump..

Finally! A voice of reason and common sense from a Democrat!
The economy is looking good so far. The Corporations seem to have faith that Trump will bring jobs back to America and stop the bleeding. The Stock Market indicates there is high hope out there.
The country was divided before Trump won the election. It couldn't get much worse. I hope the coming changes will benefit America big time and I fear Trump's detractors are shooting themselves in the foot by the way they are carrying on.