4chan's /pol/ trolls the CIA into delivering report on their made up story

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you'll be able to tell your grandkids about this dankest of times one day. plenty more to come on this kids.

So, the same "intelligence" agencies that some of you are citing now can't differentiate between valid reality, and being trolled by 4chan. And the usual "news" sources bought it too.

Let that sink in. Let it sink in that 4chan is now trolling their way onto intelligence reports that were delivered to Obama and Trump. The same agencies that assure you they know exactly what happened with Russia "hacking" the DNC..

British Intel: Russia Blackmailing Trump With Video Of Him Paying Prostitutes To Pee On Obama’s Bed

British Intel: Russia Blackmailing Trump With Video Of Him Paying Prostitutes To Pee On Obama's Bed

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensing...ties-to-russia?utm_term=.cdkgLZboL#.au1q5BEy5

BuzzFeed's publication of Trump memos draws controversy

BuzzFeed's publication of Trump memos draws controversy - Jan. 10, 2017

35 pages of kek:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

how it happened:

stay tuned you #hackers.

hackers. heh.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"...We are living in a very dangerous era of layers of propoganda and media manipulation, and there is no way enough people have the critical thinking strategies and skepticism to process put the falsehoods and find the ugly truths....

....Robin Love Not my fault you believe everything you see without checking for evidence. What makes this even more laughable is you continuing to deny it even after it was revealed to a 4chan post..."

from the comments in the "pee in obama's bed" link in the OP

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
...and from there
the Toronto Sun from AP

"Donald Trump briefed on unsubstantiated report Russia had compromising info on him: Official
EILEEN SULLIVAN AND DEB RIECHMANN, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS"
Donald Trump briefed on unsubstantiated report Russia had compromising info on h

"...The briefing about the document was first reported by CNN. A summary of the allegations was separate from a classified assessment of Russia’s attempts to meddle in the U.S. presidential election. Trump and President Barack Obama were briefed on the intelligence community’s findings last week."

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the press is gonna look like a real bunch of retards on this one man. :lol:

here it comes kids.

good christ. Lol

MEDIA AND CIA FALL FOR 'GOLDEN SHOWER' HOAX...
PISSED OFF TRUMP SET FOR PRESS CONFERENCE...
SPOOKS GET TROLLED!
SPY AGENCIES EXPOSED...
EXACT REVENGE ON PRESIDENT-IN-WAITING...
SCHUMER WARNED...
Russia slams 'nonsense' claims about perverted hooker romp...
Pulp Fiction..

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge
Hours Before Trump's Press Conference CNN And BuzzFeed Hit 'Fake News' Bottom | Daily Wire
Did 4Chan Troll The CIA? - Christine Rousselle
4chan Claims It Invented the Trump Golden Showers Story - The Daily Beast
Russians had compromising information about Trump, reports allege | Miami Herald
Schumer: Intelligence Agencies May 'Get Back At' Trump | The Daily Caller
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/25838...al-information-on-donald-trump-report-claims/
Russia Says It Has No Compromising Material on Trump - WSJ

your moral and intellectual superiors. security agency. trust us.

something something russians and spooks and bears oh my.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
With all of the inaccuracies in the recent media about anything I choose to wait and see. I'm at a point where I believe about 10% of what I hear right now. BUT if this is not true several media outlets may just find themseleves in a Court defending what may turn out to be "Fake News!"

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
How do you delegitimize true corruption.

Simply by manipulating its source by what is thought of as legitimate security

Is the old KGB hit man Vladimir. Incapable of this

I would imagine, he is giggling like a schoolgirl right now

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
This just confirms what we've been saying all along!

Fake News... a complete hoax... and CNN ran with it.

Trump Wins Again!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified

Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified: report

A former British intelligence officer who prepared a dossier about President-elect Trump’s ties to Russia has been identified, according to a new report.

Christopher Steele created the controversial document about the Russian government’s alleged power over Trump, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.

The dossier, which alleges links between Trump's campaign and the Russian government, as well as the existence of compromising Russian-owned material on Trump, created a stir Tuesday. CNN reported that the dossier's contents came up in an intelligence meeting with Trump, and BuzzFeed later published the unverified document — two reports Trump and his staff denounced in a press conference today.

Steele is now a director at a private security and investigations firm in London, according to the Journal.

Steele, 52, is one of two directors at Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd. The dossier's creator has been repeatedly described in reports as having a good reputation in intelligence circles.
Orbis was formed in 2009 by former British intelligence professionals, according to the firm’s website. The company mounts “intelligence-gathering operations” and conducts “complex, often cross-border investigations."

A source told the Journal that Steele created the dossier, which is a series of unsigned memos seemingly written between June and December 2016.

Steele also devised a plan for disseminating the document to U.S. and European law enforcement officials, they added, including the FBI.

Orbis’s other co-director is Christopher Burrows, 58, a former counselor in Britain’s Foreign and Commonwealth office.

Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified: report | TheHill

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Re: Ex-spy behind Trump intelligence dossier identified

Did I hear correctly he was originally hired originally by the democrats...?
:)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Man, does this guy ever remind me of Rob Ford. He is repeating him almost verbatum, except that it's CNN persecuting him and not the Toronto Star. Where there is smoke, here is fire, though and this story has legs.

This Presidency is going to last months, not years. Someday soon, some video of Trump boinking a piglet or sucking on Putin's willy will magically appear and deny-deny-deny will turn into goodbye, good-bye. We've seen this script before.