Dem senators back Trump on UN Israel veto

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Several Democratic senators have joined President-elect Donald Trump in calling for the Obama administration to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlements.

The Security Council is expected to vote on the controversial measure around 3 p.m. Friday afternoon, one day after it was postponed after pressure from Trump and Israel. In statements Friday, Democratic Senators Joe Manchin (W.Va), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), and Chris Coons (D-Del.) all echoed Trump's call for a veto.

“I urge the Obama administration to veto the United Nations resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building,” Manchin, who could face a tough re-election in 2018 after Trump won his state by more than 40 percentage points, said in his statement. "I support two-party negotiations to reach agreement on any settlement issues, and this U.N. resolution is not the way to pursue peace between the Palestinian Authority and the state of Israel.”

In his own statement, Blumenthal said the U.N. resolution would "undermine" opportunities for "productive discussions" between Palestinians and Isreal.

mo

Dem senators back Trump on UN Israel veto | TheHill

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Several Democratic senators have joined President-elect Donald Trump in calling for the Obama administration to veto a U.N. Security Council resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlements.

The Security Council is expected to vote on the controversial measure around 3 p.m. Friday afternoon, one day after it was postponed after pressure from Trump and Israel. In statements Friday, Democratic Senators Joe Manchin (W.Va), Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), and Chris Coons (D-Del.) all echoed Trump's call for a veto.

“I urge the Obama administration to veto the United Nations resolution demanding an end to Israeli settlement building,” Manchin, who could face a tough re-election in 2018 after Trump won his state by more than 40 percentage points, said in his statement. "I support two-party negotiations to reach agreement on any settlement issues, and this U.N. resolution is not the way to pursue peace between the Palestinian Authority and the state of Israel.”

In his own statement, Blumenthal said the U.N. resolution would "undermine" opportunities for "productive discussions" between Palestinians and Isreal.

mo

Dem senators back Trump on UN Israel veto | TheHill

It;s not really a difficult subject. Crush the agressor. Survival 101. Fukk Israel, worhtless wart of a country. It sucks and blows, sooner it assumes silence the better.

Humanity must solve the Israel question. No matter the megatons. Get it done or humanity ends.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It;s not really a difficult subject. Crush the agressor. Survival 101. Fukk Israel, worhtless wart of a country. It sucks and blows, sooner it assumes silence the better.

Humanity must solve the Israel question. No matter the megatons. Get it done or humanity ends.
I say hell with it and lets have a cold frosty one.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
obomba gave Israel 38 billion in aid which is illegal because Israel has nuclear weapons
and Netanyahoo is complaining because they got called out for being ILLEGALLY RACIST?

lol
ashcan nazi bitches

"The Invention of the Jewish People (Hebrew: מתי ואיך הומצא העם היהודי?‎‎, Matai ve’ech humtza ha’am hayehudi?, literally When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?) is a study of the historiography of the Jewish people by Shlomo Sand, Professor of History at Tel Aviv University. It has generated a heated controversy.

Sand began his work by looking for research studies about forcible exile of Jews from the area now bordered by modern Israel, and its surrounding regions. He was astonished that he could find no such literature, he says, given that the expulsion of Jews from the region is viewed as a constitutive event in Jewish history.

The conclusion he came to from his subsequent investigation is that the expulsion simply did not happen, that no one exiled the Jewish people from the region, and that the Jewish diaspora is essentially a modern invention.

He accounts for the appearance of millions of Jews around the Mediterranean and elsewhere as something that came about primarily through the religious conversion of local people, saying that Judaism, contrary to popular opinion, was very much a "converting religion" in former times. He holds that mass conversions were first brought about by the Hasmoneans under the influence of Hellenism, and continued until Christianity rose to dominance in the fourth century CE.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People

Last edited: