Trump's racist outtakes from The Apprentice

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Don't shoot the messenger.

Tom Arnold “can’t stand” President-elect Donald Trump.

The actor claims he has old recordings of the President-elect using vulgar and offensive language during his reign on NBC’s “The Apprentice,” according to a KIRO radio interview.

“I have the outtakes to ‘The Apprentice’ where he says every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever,” Arnold told host Dori Monson on Friday. “I have that.”

Arnold offered his explanation on why he didn’t release the recordings.

“When the people sent it to me, it was funny. Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be President of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children,” he said in the interview.

He said he then got a call from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s agent the Sunday before the election while sitting next to Hillary Clinton asking him to release Trump’s alleged recordings.

But "Apprentice" producers backed down for being “scared to death” of Trump’s people, Arnold added.

Tom Arnold claims he has tapes of Trump being vulgar - NY Daily News

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."
- Alexander The Great

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
He said he then got a call from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s agent the Sunday before the election while sitting next to Hillary Clinton asking him to release Trump’s alleged recordings.

But "Apprentice" producers backed down for being “scared to death” of Trump’s people, Arnold added.
Ummm, what?
So Arnold's "excuse" for not releasing the tapes he has in his possession is because the Apprentice producers backed down. That makes about as much sense as saying "My car won't start because my cat fell off the TV."

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Ummm, what?
So Arnold's "excuse" for not releasing the tapes he has in his possession is because the Apprentice producers backed down. That makes about as much sense as saying "My car won't start because my cat fell off the TV."

Arnold's agent allegedly made the call for him to release the alleged tapes not Arnold. Allegedly.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
This Guy Tricked Infowars Into Publishing A Completely Fake Report On Trump

A man based in Scotland has revealed to BuzzFeed News how he tricked the right-wing conspiracy site Infowars into publishing a completely fake report about president-elect Donald Trump.

Markus Muir, a 27-year-old marketing professional from Glasgow, sent direct messages on Twitter to Infowars editor-at-large Paul Joseph Watson claiming BuzzFeed News and CNN were due to release harmful footage of Trump.

The report, which has now been shared over 15,000 times on Facebook, directly quoted the messages, which claimed the footage of Trump showed him using the n-word in a previously unseen outtake of The Apprentice.

Muir, who claimed in the messages to work for NBC, has revealed he was the single source for the report in the form of an account which he set up solely for the prank. He said Watson did not ask for any evidence that he worked for NBC or about how he gained the information.

It was not until after the Infowars report was published that Muir contacted BuzzFeed News in New York and revealed his role in it. To verify his claims and view his messages with Watson, a reporter then met Muir in person in Scotland.

https://t.co/RxeKSRFqy4

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I see the word allegedly in the above post which, is not the same as a fact, and is stating as much - its a report on the CLAIMING of a story

mentalloss never uses the word when he is always posting fake news