Democrats openly announce anti-trump coup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
DEMOCRATS OPENLY ANNOUNCE ANTI-TRUMP COUP
Losing party throwing tantrum for not getting their way

The Democrat party has lost all integrity, they are pushing for a coup against President Donald Trump.
Democrats Openly Announce Anti-Trump Coup » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Well, that explains it
SAL-T

Hehehe... Alex Jones... the nuttiest nutcake on the right.

I've property to sell you on Mars too if Alex is telling the truth (for once).

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
One thing to give some thought to is that when the Electoral College votes come into question then it is referred to the Congress. Who is the majority in the Congress?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
One thing to give some thought to is that when the Electoral College votes come into question then it is referred to the Congress. Who is the majority in the Congress?

A lot of Repubicans think that Trump is a paraiah and the dearth of traditional Republicans in his cabinet choices and surrounding supernumeries hasn't exactly won him friends. It could go against him.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A lot of Repubicans think that Trump is a paraiah and the dearth of traditional Republicans in his cabinet choices and surrounding supernumeries hasn't exactly won him friends. It could go against him.

Sour grapes!! A lot of people just have to judge and comment about sh*t they don't know anything about. I'd just tell the A$$holes when they can build an empire of over 20,000 people and pay the wages, then they might be qualified to expound on complicated political mattersl. Until then they should just jam a plug in their fricken pie hole!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hehehe... Alex Jones... the nuttiest nutcake on the right.

I've property to sell you on Mars too if Alex is telling the truth (for once).
Mars is free for the taking. All you have to do is go plant your flag. Which area did you plant your flag on that you could offer it up for sale? You sound more like a scam artist.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That's why I don't respond to his taunts....
I notice that fewer and fewer people respond to him...talk about him...but not to him.....

Even that has a bit of a downside that I may decide to avoid......................the whole wide world pretty well knows what an A-hole he is, but even when we comment about him in the third person, it gives him the impression he is being noticed (which is important to him as can be told by the sad avatar). Perhaps someone with two more brain cells than he has advised him to cut back on the "red thumbs".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Tic, Tic, Tic, I wonder who will be the first to talk.

I guess JFK was ahead of his time, Trump is right on time as it is a global thing that could not have been pulled off in 1960. When you see headlines that sat Putin and Trump want to start a military alliance then you know how fast the end could actually be. Throw JT in the middle and it could be promoted as a Nostradamus prophecy come true.
Here is the musical version.