Obama politely asks Trump to wait for inauguration before destroying world

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Obama politely asks Trump to wait for inauguration before destroying world

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an Oval Office meeting that White House aides described as “friendly but strained,” President Obama politely asked President-elect Donald Trump to wait until he is officially sworn in to begin destroying the world.

According to the aides, Obama said that, while he understood that Trump was eager to create potentially cataclysmic diplomatic crises around the world, tradition dictated that he wait until he is actually President to do so.

Obama cited the example of George W. Bush, who waited until he took the oath of office before wreaking destruction on a massive scale.

“There’ll be loads of time for you to do stuff like that,” Obama reportedly said.

During the meeting, which lasted nearly an hour, Obama repeatedly asked Trump “if he understood what was being said to him,” the aides reported.

After the meeting, Trump spoke briefly with reporters but cut the session short to “jump on a phone call with Kim Jong-un.”

“He’s a terrific guy, he’s doing just a terrific job over there,” Trump said, of the North Korean leader.

Obama did not take questions from reporters but was later seen sitting at his desk, holding his head in his hands.

Obama Politely Asks Trump to Wait Until Inauguration Before Destroying World - The New Yorker

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Trump is too polite to point out that his first task will be to undo all things that happened in the US since at least 9/11 and most likely it will go back to at least 1913 and the creation of the FED.
That would be respect for the Office rather than who owns it at the moment. Obummer could still be impeached over something before Jan.20. He should just sit down and ride it out.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I do not believe Trump talked to or said Kim is doing a great job.

The article is bogus as it talks of unnamed aides and qualifies as a fake story and this thread should be removed as I give MF credit to be able to recognize BS and he is just trolling ......

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I've noticed you get really angry when anyone makes a joke about Trump.

Huh.

just a friendly heads-up cuck...you have no actual idea what I get, think or subscribe to.

most replies to your feeble try-hard threads and mealy contributions are for member enlightenment, edumacation and informed correction.

sadly for you and the other forum troll cannuck, me and other members do not always reply to your weak bait because your obvious trolls are obvious and not worthy of any response.

if that gives you a sad, I'm sorry.

but please have a nice day.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Berry is breaking down. What a kick in the nads Trumps victory must be. Absolutely devastating.