Democrat Donors Feel They Got Burned by Clinton

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Don't forget everybody who donated to the Clingon Foundation, so much for all those expensive requests.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They got burned BAD.

“The feeling I get from big donors out here in California is that they’re not only extremely disappointed, but they’re shell-shocked,” he said. “So to turn around and say, now it’s time to rebuild the national party and the DNC, I just don’t see it.”

Yeah... I don't see it either.

*snicker*

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We could send Manning down there, he was some experience being handed the reins after all the horses ran away. DC needs to be made into the first FEMA Kamp .

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Regardless of who won the presidential election the loser just goes home and starts managing their multi million dollars empires. The big DNC donors who planned on some big government favors will just have to wait for their turn in the future.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Regardless of who won the presidential election the loser just goes home and starts managing their multi million dollars empires. The big DNC donors who planned on some big government favors will just have to wait for their turn in the future.
Pretty much sums it up.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Goldman Sachs has found it's way in the White House, so regardless of events, the elite don't loose money. "By the late nineteenth century, the inner sanctums of Wall Street understood that the most efficient way to gain a monopoly was to say it was for the 'public good' and 'public interest'" Adam. Seems to have worked for a long time, but Trump might have thrown a stick in the wheel? or maybe he's part of it? who knows we are just pawns anyway.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Burn the witch! (Hey, there's precedent in law. Salem, MA.)