A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
China must be very happy. But there are a lot of good in this speech.
Sounds like the message he was selling all along , but you would never have known if all you heard was the media's spin .

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Back in August, I pointed out to my daughter that my newest conspiracy theory is that the GOP would let Trump win the Primary, then if he won the election, they'd have him killed, because if that happens before the Electoral College vote, the GOP can name whoever they want to as their President Elect (would not have to be the VP Elect).

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
stay mad cuck. :lol:
Poor guy needs a job here..........

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Published on Nov 21, 2016

The President-elect shares an update on the Presidential Transition, an outline of some of his policy plans for the first 100 days, and his day one executive actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8#t=18

When every president comes to rule, he says I will do so and so.
So the 'patriotism' is good, on condition he will not transgress on other nations.
Therefore, he has the right to desire to do good to his country.

Anyhow, the failure or success of any ruler everywhere depends on God's favor on him and on his nation, in case they observe God and His Ten Commandments, or else they will make more deterioration... this is true for the developed or the developing world in the past, at the present and in the future.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
When every president comes to rule, he says I will do so and so.
So the 'patriotism' is good, on condition he will not transgress on other nations.
Therefore, he has the right to desire to do good to his country.

Anyhow, the failure or success of any ruler everywhere depends on God's favor on him and on his nation, in case they observe God and His Ten Commandments, or else they will make more deterioration... this is true for the developed or the developing world in the past, at the present and in the future.

I doubt if God cares enough about earthly politics to intervene. He probably cares a lot more about how His children treat His other children. I don't think He likes it what Muslims attack and kill His other children. I don't know of any Father who would like that or assist in doing so.

I think you need some religious instruction about what God is really like.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Published on Nov 21, 2016

The President-elect shares an update on the Presidential Transition, an outline of some of his policy plans for the first 100 days, and his day one executive actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xX_KaStFT8#t=18

That is the first time I have seen Donald Trump speak when he stayed on message....well except for the 'about time' aside. He succinctly laid out his plans without any blunders, I'd say mission accomplished.

Day 1 is going to a very interesting day.