Trump’s media summit was a ‘fukking firing squad’

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
oh to have been there! Lol!!!

Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

“It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

“Trump didn’t say [NBC reporter] Katy Tur by name, but talked about an NBC female correspondent who got it wrong, then he referred to a horrible network correspondent who cried when Hillary lost who hosted a debate – which was Martha Raddatz who was also in the room.”

The stunned reporters tried to get a word in edgewise to discuss access to a Trump Administration.

Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’ | New York Post

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It's nice to finally have a man with testicules in charge again finally.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
The media got it wrong again. To quote from the article,

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

I'll bet if you axed the Donald, he would say that the meeting was just fine. Put anudder way, when you go somewhere thinking one thing, but something else happens, that means you thought wrongly, wrongish, wrongful-like.

Stolen from Stompin' Tom.

Adapted from Big Joe Mufferaw

And they say The Donald drank a bucket of gin
And he beat the living tar of the twenty nine men
And high on the ceiling of a New York Pub
There is twenty-nine boot marks and they're signed with love...

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The butt hurt is strong with this feminist :laughing3:
Nothing to be ashamed of if you're attracted to a mans scrotem. Maybe you enjoyed english walnuts and figs as a child. . Stand tall, ,shoulders back and be who you are. If you admire a mans cods and want to caress them with lotion then so be it. No one has the right to judge you for that.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
The petulant man child throws a hissy fit. Big surprise.

If you're talking about Trump in the OP report, he wasn't throwing a hissy fit.... It was more of a round up of all the people / institutions that said he wouldn't win and then standing right in front of them all with a great big middle finger saying, "fk you all, I won and now the next 4-8 years of your lives are going to be absolutely fkn miserable.... Because I'm going to make damn sure it is.... Because I fkn hate you all.... Now GTFO!"

I mean he doesn't need to throw hissy fits. Hissy fits are thrown by people who don't get their way.... He won and he is going to rub all the nay'sayers faces right smack dab into his ballsack, going "Yeah that's right... You smell that? That's the smell of victory. Now excuse me while I go shower, it's been a few days."

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
man it's gonna be a fun 4-8 years watching Trump slap the snot outta the self-important lamestream media. they have no idea who they're muckin' with here. :lol:

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Ummmm I agree with Trump, it is all wrong, the election had to have been rigged!! If the media needs to be on top of anybody, this would be the one. Anything would be better, even that guy with the tongue.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Ummmm I agree with Trump, it is all wrong, the election had to have been rigged!! If the media needs to be on top of anybody, this would be the one. Anything would be better, even that guy with the tongue.

If the election was rigged, since Trump won, it must have been Trump people who rigged it.