Alec Baldwin returns to SNL as Donald Trump, who's still not laughing

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Hahaha, that is funny, thanks for sharing this one. Can't believe the president elect is even responding, or worst being confrontational with satirical sketches. He's not even in the office yet. Someone needs to warn him it get much more, he can expect cartoons, ugly pictures, late show satire, etc.. what kind of temperament is this guy displaying!!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
This is going to be the easiest administration to criticise in US history.

Loc better be getting paid overtime.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here's what the loudmouth grifter needs. . .

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did they give him a big desk and have lots of well know people parade past and he lists their crimes and fires them on the spot. I could handle an Onion version of Trump, SNL sold out quite a few years back, say just after 9/11 where it became the standard that you supported what the Gov promoted or your contracts just ran dry. Nor always a good career move as Stand Up Comedian Dennis Miller found out. He got to keep working (for a little while) but the crowds didn't find him funny

Enjoy 'em while they last. Come January SNL's gonna be shut down as a criminal conspiracy.
It will be when they can start making jokes about a black President without being visited by the FBI. This time the FBI will be there to make sure they make bad jokes about Trump. (it will go over like a lead balloon also) If all of Trumps supporters boycotted SNL how long would they last? Pepsi took a big hit recently for mocking Trump.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
“Saturday Night Live” has offered ample criticism of President Trump and his young administration. But in its latest episode, the program expressed confidence that he’ll be in office until at least 2018, long enough to see America decimated by an alien invasion force from the planet Zorblatt 9.

After a palpable absence last week, Alec Baldwin returned to play Mr. Trump in the “S.N.L.” cold open, which imagined him in a future year, visiting a military base and trying to dispense words of inspiration while the United States battles with an extraterrestrial adversary.

It was an opportunity for a rousing “Independence Day”-type speech.

Mr. Baldwin — who, outside of “S.N.L.,” has recently been hinting that he does not plan to play Mr. Trump in perpetuity — began by asking, “Who here loves Trump?”

video

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/...rlett-johansson-donald-trump-aliens.html?_r=0

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
“Saturday Night Live” has offered ample criticism of President Trump and his young administration. But in its latest episode, the program expressed confidence that he’ll be in office until at least 2018, long enough to see America decimated by an alien invasion force from the planet Zorblatt 9.

After a palpable absence last week, Alec Baldwin returned to play Mr. Trump in the “S.N.L.” cold open, which imagined him in a future year, visiting a military base and trying to dispense words of inspiration while the United States battles with an extraterrestrial adversary.

It was an opportunity for a rousing “Independence Day”-type speech.

Mr. Baldwin — who, outside of “S.N.L.,” has recently been hinting that he does not plan to play Mr. Trump in perpetuity — began by asking, “Who here loves Trump?”

video

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/12/...rlett-johansson-donald-trump-aliens.html?_r=0
Wow the news that matters all the time . Lets tell the world Saturday Night Live , the news you need .
And people wonder why the press is taken so seriously .

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I stopped watching SNL a long time ago. I like humor as much as anybody but I don't think making fun of people to the extent they go at it on SNL is funny at all. I think it is repulsive.
Making fun of other people was never my idea of 'funny' in the first place. SNL carries it 'way too far!