Just Wondering

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If hating immigrants is an American value, then why is...

on the base of the Statue of Liberty?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
America doesn't hate immigrants. Some just wish they weren't as dark as they have been in recent years

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Maybe because most of those 'huddled masses yearning to breathe free' aren't migrating to 'breathe free' but to promote division and chaos in their adopted nation.
I don't think most people hate immigrants. They hate immigrants who want to change the culture lifestyle to suit themselves.
People probably hate more the authorities that keep bringing in more immigrants for whom the systems are not adequate to service.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If hating immigrants is an American value, then why is...

on the base of the Statue of Liberty?

Maybe it's not, perhaps "hating immigration" would be more accurate, not due to the immigrants but due to the A$$holes in the immigration dept.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Nothing wrong with immigration or immigrants.

Lots wrong with illegal immigration and immigrants who will not attempt to assimilate to society.

Does that clear it up?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I'm going for Chinese smorg today. I'm going to tell the prick that owns the place to assimilate or go the fack home....also, stop using the word smorg. The Norwegian immigrants are getting pissy about that

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Illegal immigrants hating illegal immigrants - only in North America you say...
or should I say; white illegal immigrants hating brown illegal immigrants?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
'immigrant'. Lol

anyway...hey kids, how about getting in line, not jumping the queue and waiting your goddamn turn. and hey, do you mind if we kinda vet you a little given these uncertain times?

if it's a problem for you and your entitled puss, then go elsewhere.

but if we're really talking border-jumpers, illegal fukkin' sneak-in'ers...then choke and die.

have a nice day though.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Trump's racist views are unpalatable to non-racists regardless of his title

Wanting illegal aliens deported and supporting legal immigrants is not racist. Shame you don't have the intelligence to differentiate. Common problem among NDP supporters like you