Tears, triggers and torment

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Loony liberal crybabies need to get over themselves and accept the fact that Donald Trump will be our next president.

What we're seeing from the alt-radical left, as I call them, is so over the top, it's pretty hard to believe. But it is real and it's beyond ridiculous.

Since last Tuesday's election, Hollywood celebrities who backed Hillary Clinton have been literally in tears, freaking out. Chelsea Handler, Seth Myers and Miley Cyrus are among the heartbroken celebs whose meltdowns have been televised or gone viral online.

"The message that I want to, like, spread out to other women is, is exactly what you're saying, is not to give up," Handler said on her Netflix show, "Chelsea." "I'm crying. I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now. And everyone in my office is, like, 'You have a responsibility and you have a voice and you need to use it and you have to be here.'"

mo

Sean Hannity: Toughen up, crybabies -- Trump is your next president | Fox News

A Harvard student's open letter to the delicate flowers of the Ivy League

A Harvard student's open letter to the delicate flowers of the Ivy League | Fox News

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Loony liberal crybabies need to get over themselves and accept the fact that Donald Trump will be our next president.

What we're seeing from the alt-radical left, as I call them, is so over the top, it's pretty hard to believe. But it is real and it's beyond ridiculous.

Since last Tuesday's election, Hollywood celebrities who backed Hillary Clinton have been literally in tears, freaking out. Chelsea Handler, Seth Myers and Miley Cyrus are among the heartbroken celebs whose meltdowns have been televised or gone viral online.

"The message that I want to, like, spread out to other women is, is exactly what you're saying, is not to give up," Handler said on her Netflix show, "Chelsea." "I'm crying. I want to move to Spain. I really, really want to move to Spain right now. And everyone in my office is, like, 'You have a responsibility and you have a voice and you need to use it and you have to be here.'"

mo

Sean Hannity: Toughen up, crybabies -- Trump is your next president | Fox News

A Harvard student's open letter to the delicate flowers of the Ivy League

A Harvard student's open letter to the delicate flowers of the Ivy League | Fox News

"Protesting the orderly transfer of power under the Constitution is a head-scratcher. Maybe we can trace the root cause of this behavior to our generation receiving participation trophies while growing up. Many never learned how to be graceful in defeat, much less handle it.

The election is over. The people have made their decision. You can be angry, happy or indifferent, but above all you can be polite. have some etiquette. There is a difference between political correctness and politeness etiquette, and unfortunately one has taken over universities while the other has been lost.

It's time to put away your Play-Doh (yes, some universities are actually handing out Play-Doh to help students cope), move on and do what it takes to better our nation, because we are all on this ship together."

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"Protesting the orderly transfer of power under the Constitution is a head-scratcher. Maybe we can trace the root cause of this behavior to our generation receiving participation trophies while growing up. Many never learned how to be graceful in defeat, much less handle it.

BadaBing!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A hundred years from now we'll all be dead and no one will give a flyin fook about this election. Get over it ayceholes.

Anyway the right candidate won, 25 years of that Clinton regime is just a bit too much of a muchness.