Democrat Party Civil War Begins

EagleSmack
Pelosi moves to intimidate Democratic rivals as she tries to cling to power

Nancy Pelosi officially enters race to be House minority leader in new Congress - Washington Times (external - login to view)

The struggle is real...

Democratic Party faces struggle to regroup after Trump win - The Globe and Mail

They're tearing at each other!

davesmom
+1
The Democrats just aren't getting it.
I heard one of their spokesmen today saying that they had to find a way to reach the rural, white, middle-class males.
He then went on to say that he was fearful that Trump would not embrace diversity.
So there's the problem staring them in the fact and they don't see it.
The will never win over the rural, white, middle-class males while they promote ethnic diversity, open borders and increased refugee immigration.
They can't have it both ways. It just won't work.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

I heard one of their spokesmen today saying that they had to find a way to reach the rural, white, middle-class males.
He then went on to say that he was fearful that Trump would not embrace diversity.
The will never win over the rural, white, middle-class males while they promote ethnic diversity, open borders and increased refugee immigration.

riiiiiight, because rural, white, middle-class males are all racist, ethnocentric, isolationists.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

riiiiiight, because rural, white, middle-class males are all racist, ethnocentric, isolationists.

It's usually the urban ones in Canada

davesmom
+1

And your point is? The 'because' doesn't matter. It's just a plain fact that they will never win over those people they are after with their liberal policies.

EagleSmack
+1

And your point is? The 'because' doesn't matter. It's just a plain fact that they will never win over those people they are after with their liberal policies.

They lost the message.

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1

The democrats look like a deer in the head lamps right now

They are just tired of being told they have to put everyone before themselves in a world where things are supposed to become equal.........

In liberal world. White males are racist unless they let everyone else in front of them on the line.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

The democrats look like a deer in the head lamps right now

You can say that again!

EagleSmack
Now, it's the Democrats facing a civil war”commentary (external - login to view)

EagleSmack
Pelosi Wins!

Pelosi fends off challenge to leadership | TheHill (external - login to view)

The Democrats choose the left-coast moonbat over an Ohio Democrat that knows how to speak to all Americans.

NICE! Stay on that liberal racist message Democrats... it is what got Trump in office.

Thanks for the early Christmas gift Democrats!

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Pelosi Wins!

Pelosi fends off challenge to leadership | TheHill (external - login to view)

The Democrats choose the left-coast moonbat over an Ohio Democrat that knows how to speak to all Americans.

NICE! Stay on that liberal racist message Democrats... it is what got Trump in office.

Thanks for the early Christmas gift Democrats!

Takes a big man to say I told you so.

Nothing more mature and adult than a gloater. Gloat, gloat, gloat.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Oh man you are SOOOOOO sore!

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

Oh man you are SOOOOOO sore!

not at all. I didn't care who won Sap. Just amusing watching you fukkin children gloat.

EagleSmack
+1

not at all. I didn't care who won Sap. Just amusing watching you fukkin children gloat.

You're just soooooo sore in general Littleho.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

You're just soooooo sore in general Littleho.

You've a vivid imagination biotch.

You need a t shirt that says bone on for Trump. lmao.

EagleSmack
Why all the tantrums? You're still stewing over your train wreck thread?

*snicker*

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation

Why all the tantrums? You're still stewing over your train wreck thread?

*snicker*

~ BONE ON fa Troomp ~

EagleSmack

~ BONE ON fa Troomp ~

BONE ON..... how old are you again?

*snicker*

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Or maybe, " Gotta big lump,,,,fer Trump".. Admit it Eaglecrack you shot the nut when Trump was declared the winner. 4 years of gloating and stroking you sick fuk. lmao

MHz
Time to do a name change for all the old Lawyer jokes. Even the 'bus full' would be applicable as they do get bused to events out of state. Is that so they don't get lost??

Or maybe, " Gotta big lump,,,,fer Trump".. Admit it Eaglecrack you shot the nut when Trump was declared the winner. 4 years of gloating and stroking you sick fuk. lmao

More likely, Since Trump signed on are there more hidden guns in pockets or is everybody just horny?

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Time to do a name change for all the old Lawyer jokes. Even the 'bus full' would be applicable as they do get bused to events out of state. Is that so they don't get lost??

More likely, Since Trump signed on are there more hidden guns in pockets or is everybody just horny?

Eaglecrack and Locust got hard ons for Trump.

EagleSmack

Man oh man!

LittleHo... how salty are you?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1

Get used to it, although my opinions are unpopular, they are right on.

the universe is not politically correct. It doesn't give a fu€k about little bitch a$$ feminists like you.

MHz
+2

Don't tell me Chillary does that for you. Seriously, even if she doesn't I just don't want to know.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Who cares about TROMP what about the dems and Pelosi ?

petros
+1
My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo...

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

Yeah! Normal.

EagleSmack
Disarray Within the Democratic Party

www.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/op...arty.html?_r=0 (external - login to view)

*snicker*

MHz
I love implosions. Not only is it fun to watch (as long as you aren't part of it) but when the smoke clears the 'victims' are calmer and smarter. Most people are aware that the learning process doesn't have to include the implosion part. You have seen a few on this very board and you have to admit they are fun to watch.

Winter get to your block yet??

EagleSmack
+1
It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another
- Lucretius

no new posts