No Blind Trust

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The loudmouth grifter says he won't put his money in a blind trust. Rather, his kids will run his businesses.

I imagine a very good way to get things done in Washington for the next four will be to do things that throw money to the loudmouth grifter and his spawn.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I imagine a very good way to get things done in Washington for the next four will be to do things that throw money to the loudmouth grifter and his spawn.
That would be different from any establishment politician how?

I don't think he will go the pay-to-play route but we will have to wait and see

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The loudmouth grifter says he won't put his money in a blind trust. Rather, his kids will run his businesses.

I heard that he also intends to travel regularly between Trump Tower ( apparently he has some deep connection to his own bed) and the White House presenting humongous headaches for his security team and local law enforcement. How the hell do you protect Trump Tower?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Indeed they do, Loc. Though I wonder if even you in your darkest contemplation could have foreseen such consequences.

if by the dude is a Washington outsider, a non-politician, not playing by beltway 'rules'...um yeah. we all knew.

that's why the msm mocked him, said he'd never be elected, then ran to their safe rooms when he did.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Clinton Foundation ring any bells? How about some $10,000/plate dinners? Problem the lobbyists are going to have now is Donald doesn't need their money.
You don't understand the difference between a campaign contribution and a gift (bribe). Too bad.

As to the Clinton Foundation, that had some pretty unique circumstances, but not a bad tu quoque.

I heard that he also intends to travel regularly between Trump Tower ( apparently he has some deep connection to his own bed) and the White House presenting humongous headaches for his security team and local law enforcement. How the hell do you protect Trump Tower?
Probably his way of getting a helipad on Loudmouth Grifter Tower (they are banned in NYC).

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
This will be interesting. Of course, he owes Deutsche Bank some $300 million, so it will be interesting how the fines that the Justice Dept wants to impose on them gets handled.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
America's patron and his children have found a way to spin the meaning of blind trust to fit their own understanding of what it should be. Listened the the daughter explain their plan and I have to say, duh!! Should be interesting to see how foreign policy deals fit in this one.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
There is actually no requirement for a President to put his business interests into a blind trust. The President is above those requirements that apply to others in government.