Dear Protesters

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They are not rioting in Canada, but some ninnies are now protesting at the US consulate in Toronto....

I just had a thought....Floosie is not on the forum right now.....Betcha he's at the protest
Ask Flossy....
Just saw a news report on tv this morning, and I'm sure I saw Flossy.....he was talking to someone....dunno if it was a reporter????
Just check youtube......:lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
they want people making threads about 'em. videotaping their pathetic marches. paying e-attention to them. validating their good works.

that sorta thing.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
yeah...anyway, fukk 'em and let 'em show their true colours...cut their own prog throats.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Just as a thought exercise, exactly what is it you want?
That's an easy one. They want their way. This is a generation or two, or three, who's parents never told them "no". A generation that was never failed in school or been held back a grade because they're not allowed to have their little feelings hurt. A generation who was never taught to lose gracefully because everyone gets a trophy just for participating. The reaction to Trump's win is just more of that. These spoiled little sh*ts have been so used to getting their way in life that when they're told "no", they throw a temper tantrum just like the little kids they still are.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's an easy one. They want their way. This is a generation or two, or three, who's parents never told them "no". A generation that was never failed in school or been held back a grade because they're not allowed to have their little feelings hurt. A generation who was never taught to lose gracefully because everyone gets a trophy just for participating. The reaction to Trump's win is just more of that. These spoiled little sh*ts have been so used to getting their way in life that when they're told "no", they throw a temper tantrum just like the little kids they still are.
Wow.

OK, thanks.

I actually do have one question. You have just condemned an entire generation. Did you mean to condemn all of them, or just the ones who dislike the loudmouth grifter? I mean, presumably the ones who voted for him, and are now celebrating, also had parents who never said no, also received "social promotion" in school, and also received participation awards. Are they just as bad?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow.

OK, thanks.
I'm not wrong. Look at the reaction of the left to this election and compare it the reaction of the left with Brexit. These people aren't unhappy because their choice for President didn't win, they're miserable because they didn't get their way. And the way they are reacting is just like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

Look, it's one thing to be upset that your side lost. It's another thing entirely to whine, bitch and complain that your side lost an election based on the same electoral process that gave Obama two terms. Maybe if Hillary and the DNC hadn't been so concerned with cheating to get her the nomination, there just might have been another Democrat sitting in the White House come January.
In one way, it is kind of amusing though. These people are pissed off that the woman they rejected TWICE before during the previous two DNC primaries lost the Presidential election on her third bid. Remember that folks, democrat supporters had already rejected Hillary twice and now they're pissed off because their reject lost.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
oh, and they can say they were pimped-out by george soros. Lol

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Wow.

OK, thanks.

I actually do have one question. You have just condemned an entire generation. Did you mean to condemn all of them, or just the ones who dislike the loudmouth grifter? I mean, presumably the ones who voted for him, and are now celebrating, also had parents who never said no, also received "social promotion" in school, and also received participation awards. Are they just as bad?
Why would they be upset? They got what they wanted. But you're right, I did wrongly condemn an entire generation. There are always exceptions to the rule.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
no point using it to make model airplanes anymore
we have drones now

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not wrong. Look at the reaction of the left to this election and compare it the reaction of the left with Brexit. These people aren't unhappy because their choice for President didn't win, they're miserable because they didn't get their way. And the way they are reacting is just like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

Look, it's one thing to be upset that your side lost. It's another thing entirely to whine, bitch and complain that your side lost an election based on the same electoral process that gave Obama two terms. Maybe if Hillary and the DNC hadn't been so concerned with cheating to get her the nomination, there just might have been another Democrat sitting in the White House come January.
In one way, it is kind of amusing though. These people are pissed off that the woman they rejected TWICE before during the previous two DNC primaries lost the Presidential election on her third bid. Remember that folks, democrat supporters had already rejected Hillary twice and now they're pissed off because their reject lost.
I agree with you. When I'm in a good mood, I laugh at the little darlings. They're kids, full of piss and vinegar. Protesting is what they do.

The worrying part is that they are apparently deficient in their understanding of the process. Like the "win some, lose some" rule which, while unwritten, has to be the most ironclad rule of politics.

But here's what I'm trying to get at, so I'll ask you straight out. Were you equally disgusted with the "birthers" who claimed, without a shred of evidence, that Obama was not eligible to be president, and who continued to claim it after the White House and the Hawaii authorities produced his birth certificate and his birth announcement in the Honolulu paper?

In other words, is your principle of "you must accept the outcome of a free, fair election" actually a principle, or just a convenient stick to beat the liberals with?

I hope I've been reasonably polite in this post. I am genuinely not trying to lead you down a path or mouse-trap you into saying something I can attack.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Were you equally disgusted with the "birthers" who claimed, without a shred of evidence, that Obama was not eligible to be president, and who continued to claim it after the White House and the Hawaii authorities produced his birth certificate and his birth announcement in the Honolulu paper?

you mean the fake scandal caused originally by Hillary when she was trying to out cheat Obama in the first primary they competed in?

Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story — Editor

Though Hillary Clinton — and the media — furiously denied that charge after it was made by Republican nominee Donald Trump on Friday morning, editor James Asher remembered Clinton aide Sidney Blumenthal spreading the rumor.
Asher, the former Washington, D.C. bureau chief for McClatchy, tweeted on Thursday evening in response to Hillary Clinton:

...He also tweeted that Blumenthal had personally shopped the Birther story to him — in person — in 2008:
Clinton Adviser Sid Blumenthal Spread Birther Story -- Editor

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-in-obama-clinton-ballot-petition-fraud.html

lol
go ahead argue about ideology
like war uses religion to keep those bankers, and I suppose more then a few lawyers in gelt

Last edited:

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'll add my 2 cents here...

I think the Left are protesting because they can't understand how a flawed individual won the Election. It doesn't jive with their belief system that only perfect people should be allowed to govern.

Winston Churchill smoked and was a big boozer...JFK was a notorious womanizer...etc.

It's that complicated, fluid mix of good and evil within ourselves that make us human...prone to error...but also capable of great accomplishments.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
these protesters are being paid
they have no idea WTF its all about

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Are these 'spoiled little sh*ts' so stupid that they think they can have the results of the election changed by protesting? They must have sawdust where their brain should be.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'll add my 2 cents here...

I think the Left are protesting because they can't understand how a flawed individual won the Election. It doesn't jive with their belief system that only perfect people should be allowed to govern.

Winston Churchill smoked and was a big boozer...JFK was a notorious womanizer...etc.

It's that complicated, fluid mix of good and evil within ourselves that make us human...prone to error...but also capable of great accomplishments.
I disagree. The problem for me is that the loudmouth grifter is just that: a loudmouth grifter who never in his entire life did a single damn thing that did not redound to his personal benefit.

I don't want him sitting in the chair of Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Thomas Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt.

He's not even fit to sit in Andrew Jackson's chair.

And I voted for him!

And as an old Cold Warrior, who got to see up close and personal the crushing thugocracy that was the Soviet bloc, an American president cozying up to a former KGB officer who has made clear his intention to rebuild the Soviet Union is sickening.