Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary. You Are An Ignorant LIAR

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012

Navy Seal DESTROYS Hillary. You Are An Ignorant LIAR
According to American News, Raso began by calling Clinton out for a lie she told an audience “in order to make herself appear as courageous as American soldiers.” Of course, he was referring to the lie Clinton told about dodging enemy fire in Bosnia.
“I remember landing under sniper fire,” Clinton once said. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicle to get to our base. It was a moment of great pride for me.”
Raso pointed out that video footage proves Clinton was greeted warmly with handshakes that day. She tried to blame her lie on a mistake, calling it a “misstatement.”
“In my 12-year military career, I never heard an excuse like that from my leadership,” Raso told reporters. “It’s impossible to even imagine that happening.”
“Only someone completely arrogant, ignorant and disrespectful of what happens in war could say something like that,” he concluded. “Hillary was willing to lie in order to take advantage of that feeling of gratitude and awe Americans have for those who serve.”

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
well
thats the elite
while innocents die

btw they installed a drug corridor w/ muslim rulership there too...
and damn near started a nuclear war too

go hitlary