One of Trump's Elite is facing 10 years in jail for criminal misconduct

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Shocking.

I am shocked.

Chris Christie Facing 10 Years In Prison As Summons Issued For Misconduct In Office

NBC4 in New York reported:

A judge has found probable cause for a complaint of official misconduct against Gov. Chris Christie related to the George Washington Bridge closure.

The case now goes to the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office, which will determine if the case will lead to an indictment.
Under New Jersey’s official misconduct law, a public servant can be imprisoned for up to ten years for criminal acts committed in their official capacity. Chris Christie’s Bridgegate behavior is a textbook violation of New Jersey law. Evidence has shown that Christie was involved in the plan to political payback on those who had not endorsed him by closing lanes of the George Washington Bridge during rush hour.

Gov. Christie could be facing ten years in prison for each count of criminal misconduct. It is possible that Christie could be charged with multiple counts of misconduct and abuse of official capacity in office.

Chris Christie Facing 10 Years In Prison As Summons Issued For Misconduct In Office

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If that is what he deserves what sentence should Hillary get for her long list crimes? Treason is a death penalty charge.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Christie should walk away free from any misconduct. Hillary did. Doesn't the law treat everyone equally?
(dave'smom smirking)

I personally think they both should be prosecuted but it does seem that prosecutors and investigators use a much higher standard for people in office/government.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Would you like a list of criminals that are in the Hillary camp? Beware it is a long read.
Nice to see you scrambling to find any 'dirt' you can.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Shocking.

I am shocked.

NBC4 in New York reported:

A judge has found probable cause for a complaint of official misconduct against Gov. Chris Christie related to the George Washington Bridge closure.

The case now goes to the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office, which will determine if the case will lead to an indictment.
Under New Jersey’s official misconduct law, a public servant can be imprisoned for up to ten years for criminal acts committed in their official capacity. Chris Christie’s Bridgegate behavior is a textbook violation of New Jersey law. Evidence has shown that Christie was involved in the plan to political payback on those who had not endorsed him by closing lanes of the George Washington Bridge during rush hour.

Gov. Christie could be facing ten years in prison for each count of criminal misconduct. It is possible that Christie could be charged with multiple counts of misconduct and abuse of official capacity in office.

Or he might be found innocent and sue the state for false prosecution.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I'll spare you the other 50 links to similar vids.

Like I said, it would be a big deal if it were true.

So in what passes for your brain any one of the thousands of people that work for Trump are criminals.

Obviously not, but would you be surprised if it turned out to be true?

Just look at his PR bots like Kelly Conway and Boris.

These people are there worst spinsters out there.

WTF is goomba supposed to mean?

Like Joe Pesci.