CHAOS Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 Days

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
MIKE ADAMS: CHAOS Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 Days

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

8/30/16] MIKE ADAMS-The clock is ticking for America. There are 70 days remaining until the presidential election, and after the results are counted, America will be a tinderbox ready to explode no matter who wins. What follows is an educated analysis of the political friction now escalating in America. Note carefully that nothing in this article should be construed as any intention to call for violence of any kind. I do reference such acts, however, as part of human history as well as likely outcomes in our near future. What I’m offering here is an analysis and a warning, along with a call to prepare for what’s coming

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Silly sound bites, provided for people with short attention spans. By the end of the year, everyone in the US will have forgotten about the election - except for CNN. :)

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
MIKE ADAMS: CHAOS Will Erupt Across America In Less Than 100 Days

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

8/30/16] MIKE ADAMS-The clock is ticking for America. There are 70 days remaining until the presidential election, and after the results are counted, America will be a tinderbox ready to explode no matter who wins. What follows is an educated analysis of the political friction now escalating in America. Note carefully that nothing in this article should be construed as any intention to call for violence of any kind. I do reference such acts, however, as part of human history as well as likely outcomes in our near future. What I’m offering here is an analysis and a warning, along with a call to prepare for what’s coming

In the last ten years, none of your America doomsday scenarios have ever panned out, aren't you tired of being disappointed?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
In the last ten years, none of your America doomsday scenarios have ever panned out, aren't you tired of being disappointed?

I think perhaps your perspective does not allow you to percieve the tenuous American national condition. I'm not disappointed neither am I happy I'm simply capable of independent analysis of a dire state of affairs where you are blatantly in denial of reality. I blame that national disability on its citizens like you who cannot separate wheat from chaff. I have never wished for the destruction of the USA but instead have always hoped you lot would throw off your chains and perhaps save the largest part of mankind from more counterproductive war.
Your nation endures and heas endured very serious problem not the least of which are unpayable national debt and a corruption ravished military which can in no possible way engage and win in the obvious world war being planned as we talk. It's very good to be moderate especially in patriotism. How far will you go to help in the destruction of your nation by refusing to consider real change. Fix your country stop beating your drums yank yer Empire is going down with the rise of a new sun, don't go down with it. Just bend a little. I sincerely hope it isn't doomsday for y'all. Oh one more thing, we Canadians are your best friends and relatives why do you think I've been worried all these years?

How will we tell?

When the light go out, and the shelves are empty. I guess.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te_zQxcRVvM
I Dunno Beav
KAOS might not be so bad

Just MHO
If Trump wins, a real 911 false flag could lead him around by his nose...
Hillary wins they won't even need a real false flag
a false false flag will do

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
That's our DB!

I expect more and more of this from you. I've missed it.

How about that tub The Floating Junkpile called the USS Ronald Reagan, billions and billions and it is rumoured that the toilets don't even work.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You'ge been on ships. How often does all of the plumbing work?

They can always crap over the side. The ship is thought not likely to be ready for service any time soon if ever it's like the F35, all noise and bright colours. The age of carriers is way long past. Cruise missiles from over the horizon spelled thier doom.