Petition for Trump Mental Health Evaluation

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

White House hopeful Donald Trump‘s antics and strong opinions on the campaign trail have earned him both the Republican nomination, and concerns he may need a mental health evaluation.

Member of Congress Karen Bass has started a petition on Change.org to #DiagnoseTrump.

“Donald Trump is dangerous for our country. His impulsiveness and lack of control over his own emotions are of concern,” the petition’s description states.
“It is our patriotic duty to raise the question of his mental stability to be the commander in chief and leader of the free world.”

It goes on to question if Trump has narcissistic personality disorder, and asks mental health professionals to get involved and “urge the Republican party to insist that their nominee has an evaluation to determine his mental fitness for the job.”

Petition to #DiagnoseTrump urges mental health evaluation for Donald Trump - National | Globalnews.ca

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Putin is comparatively quite stable. His thoughts and arguments are logical, coherent, thought out.

Compare with the stuff poor Trump says.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The main problem I can see is which politician's profile in the past 100 years could be used as a suitable "template" for mental stability?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My mom, a nurse, has thought for a while he's got early onset Dementia. It wouldn't surprise me if he does have mental health issues from just the way he acts, and not what he says, but how he says it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
My mom, a nurse, has thought for a while he's got early onset Dementia. It wouldn't surprise me if he does have mental health issues from just the way he acts, and not what he says, but how he says it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Putin is comparatively quite stable. His thoughts and arguments are logical, coherent, thought out.

Compare with the stuff poor Trump says.
But you have never taken the time to listen to what Trump says , just the spin put out by MSM . If you were as impartial and well rounded as you come across you would actually give the guy a listen and make up your own mind .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
heh...I think people should worry more about hildebeast's health. really.

but anyway, 28K signatures on a little petition. bravo. :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I kind of think she might be on to something. He's not acting normally, just more normal than Hillary!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I think the support of either candidate would be cause for mental health concerns. Both look demonic and supporters are deranged if they think they are voting for the lesser of two evils. Y'all be seriously phuked whichever way you vote.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
vote for the nation kids.

hildebeast already exposed classified and confidential material to outsiders in her reckless negligence.

she's a crook and a liar.

something serious could be wrong with her health.

she's in bed with the saudis and who knows who else.

just plain fukking dangerous.