Wikileaks to Release More Information on DNC Soon

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I heard this interview yesterday. Assange had that interviewer soooooo frustrated.

More DNC information to come, says WikiLeaks founder | PBS NewsHour

The Democrats are in full panic mode on this as well.

JUDY WOODRUFF: But, bottom line, why shouldn’t the American people look at this and say, this is an effort to undermine the Clinton campaign, the Democratic Party?

JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, I can reveal to you the source of the information today. The source of the information is the Democratic Party.

ROFL

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I heard this interview yesterday. Assange had that interviewer soooooo frustrated.

More DNC information to come, says WikiLeaks founder | PBS NewsHour

The Democrats are in full panic mode on this as well.

JUDY WOODRUFF: But, bottom line, why shouldn’t the American people look at this and say, this is an effort to undermine the Clinton campaign, the Democratic Party?

JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, I can reveal to you the source of the information today. The source of the information is the Democratic Party.

ROFL

hoo boy.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
JUDY WOODRUFF: Well, I wanted to give you a chance to say what you believe, Julian Assange.
But WikiLeaks, we know, argues for transparency. It’s part of your very mission. And so isn’t this an extension of that, transparency about where this explosive material came from, how it fell into your hands?

JULIAN ASSANGE: As I said, we know exactly where it came from. It came from materials that were just published. We know exactly where it came from. It came from the DNC.

Can you imagine the liberal interviewers frustration? I could hear it in her voice. I got a good laugh.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
kinda like finding out about milli vanilli after joining the fan club, gettin' the wigs and buying all their records.

almost fainting couch material

oh well, I'm still having steak for supper so I don't really care too much.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
distractions really.. given the issues at stake.. does anyone really think Sanders had a hope in hell in the first place against the embedded DNC establishment or their Wall Street sponsors.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
distractions really.. given the issues at stake.. does anyone really think Sanders had a hope in hell in the first place against the embedded DNC establishment or their Wall Street sponsors.

Not at all. Nobody other than Hillary was coming out of the Democrat Primaries with a win. Everyone always said it was a coronation and then the DNC Leaks proved it.

Now to steal the election!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Julian Assange special: Do Wikileaks have the email that will put Hillary Clinton in prison?

http://www.rt.com/shows/going-underground/354847-wikileaks-dnc-leaks-russia/

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You guys are still upset about the email thing?

It was forgotten over a month ago :lol:

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
I'm one who is waiting but even if it does reveal some very damaging information nothing will probably come of it except to add to the hype on the Political Talks shows.