Jesse Ventura: ‘I’m Glad to See’ Donald Trump Destroy the GOP

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

If there ever was a year to vote third party, people, the time is now'

Back in the ’80s the icon of the modern day Republican Party was President Ronald Reagan—and many Republicans today still consider him the greatest president of all time. It seems to me that one of Ronald Reagan’s most famous quotes was, “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.” I think Ronald Reagan today is turning over in his grave because the Republicans want to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. To me, the whole wall is ridiculous. Do we want to live in East Berlin? No. And Ronald Reagan would not support this; he probably wouldn’t even be considered for president in today’s Republican Party.

As governor, I didn’t want to build a wall to keep people out. I tried to get the state legislature to look into legalizing hemp to bring more jobs to our agriculture industry.

This is why I don’t care if you think I’m throwing away my vote on Libertarian Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson—the former Governor of New Mexico who also has a former Governor as his VP—because quite frankly he’s socially liberal and fiscally conservative and that’s what I believe in.

Jesse Ventura: Vote for Gary Johnson

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

If there ever was a year to vote third party, people, the time is now'

Back in the ’80s the icon of the modern day Republican Party was President Ronald Reagan—and many Republicans today still consider him the greatest president of all time. It seems to me that one of Ronald Reagan’s most famous quotes was, “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall.” I think Ronald Reagan today is turning over in his grave because the Republicans want to build a wall between Mexico and the United States. To me, the whole wall is ridiculous. Do we want to live in East Berlin? No. And Ronald Reagan would not support this; he probably wouldn’t even be considered for president in today’s Republican Party.

As governor, I didn’t want to build a wall to keep people out. I tried to get the state legislature to look into legalizing hemp to bring more jobs to our agriculture industry.

This is why I don’t care if you think I’m throwing away my vote on Libertarian Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson—the former Governor of New Mexico who also has a former Governor as his VP—because quite frankly he’s socially liberal and fiscally conservative and that’s what I believe in.

Jesse Ventura: Vote for Gary Johnson

He's the Anti-Republican. They are all fiscally liberal and socially conservative... much like the Harperites.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
The truth is that they are just social conservatives.

The economy is an excuse to grab votes and they will swing either way to get them.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

No surprise at all.
Anyone who would vote for him has got to be mentally imbalanced.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

No surprise at all.
Anyone who would vote for him has got to be mentally imbalanced.
And anyone who votes for Hillary has got to be blind, deaf and stupid.

This election is almost hilarious. Americans are really getting nasty with each over absolute garbage. "The piece of sh*t I'm voting for is just slightly less of a piece of sh*t than the piece of sh*t you're voting for. That makes me intellectually superior".
No, that makes you a moron for accepting a pair of morally bankrupt pieces of sh*t as candidates. It also makes you a moron if you're voting against someone instead of for someone.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
A vote for Hilary is a vote for solid progress and economic security.

A vote for Trump is a vote for racism, sexism and xenophobia.

Oh, and an authoritarian crony that will ruin the economy.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You'll believe anything the left wing tells you to believe so your assurances don't really inspire confidence.

And yet it wasn't when it was Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton in the White House. Funny how that works, eh?

Oh for sure, just like Brexit is ruining Britain's economy. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and hildebeast is an incompetent, lying and dangerous pig.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Everything we've seen points to her being a perfectly competent politician whereas it looks like Trump is going to be branded as mentally disabled soon.

Is Donald Trump OK? Erratic behaviour raises mental health questions

He “appears haunted by multiple personality disorders,” conservative David Brooks wrote last week in the New York Times.

“We can gloss over it, laugh about it, analyze it, but Donald Trump is not a well man,” Stuart Stevens, chief strategist to Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign, wrote last week on Twitter.

Stevens, the most prominent political figure to persistently broach the subject, conceded that he is “no doctor or psychiatrist.” But he said in an interview that the available evidence leads to two possible conclusions: either Trump has a substance abuse problem, which appears unlikely, or “there is something definitely off about him.”

“At best, this is a very damaged person,” Stevens said. “And there’s probably something more serious going on.”

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Lol

it'll be ok kids...the left will blow it's wad very soon.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Trump is the Left.

you don't get it spaz...it doesn't matter what he is...the mainstream hate him and he's way fukkin' better than hildebeast given they're the only two choices the yank gave themselves...deal with it cuck.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

ROFLMFAO
You gotta quit bathing in the kool aid.
A vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo. A corrupt ruling class of semi elected politicians and unelected bureaucraps that lie and steal from the taxpayer and tell you it is for your own good. A system where freeloaders have more rights than taxpayers.
A vote for Trump is a vote to fix a broken system.