Washington Post says Hillary Clinton lied about the results of the FBI investigation

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
“Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

—Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Clinton made these remarks after “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace played a video of her saying: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified materials. I am confident that I never sent nor received any information that was classified at the time. I had not sent classified material nor received anything marked classified.”

As Wallace put it, “After a long investigation, FBI Director James Comey said none of those things that you told the American public were true.”

After Clinton denied that, Wallace played another video of an exchange between Comey and Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chair of the House Select Committee on Benghazi:
GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material emailed.
So what’s going on here?

more goodness

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...irector-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Lying to Hillary is much like the daily act of getting out of bed is to the rest of us. It is built into her fabric.