2016 Democrat National Convention

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What will happen? I predict lots of riots in the streets.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Already they've uninvited the chairman of the DNC. Priceless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Would it help them if they had more guns? Will any militia show up to patrol Philadelphia, automatics slung over their shoulders? The Democrats aren't Christian enough to get that sort of asistance?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
If it happens they will be just like in '68.

I will be checking in here to see what you have to say about the DNC, Walter. There is no way on this Earth I am going to put myself through the absolute hell of having to listen to that hag - her voice almost turns my stomach or have to see her dressed like some penny-pinching hausfrau who buys her clothes at the local Wallmart.

W.T.F. remembers '68?

Most of us who were alive and at all interested in American politics. As I remember it was big news back in the day and similar to watching what happened to the RNC this year.................without the riots. It was not Mayor Daly's finest hour ..........though of course many would disagree with that last statement.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I will be checking in here to see what you have to say about the DNC, Walter. There is no way on this Earth I am going to put myself through the absolute hell of having to listen to that hag - her voice almost turns my stomach or have to see her dressed like some penny-pinching hausfrau who buys her clothes at the local Wallmart.

For sure Mowich, the worst spoken fish wife would sound melodic next to Hillary!

I doubt if she's going anywhere after Nov. 8. She may be qualified for a job managing a rummage sale.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Most of us who were alive and at all interested in American politics. As I remember it was big news back in the day and similar to watching what happened to the RNC this year.................without the riots. It was not Mayor Daly's finest hour ..........though of course many would disagree with that last statement.
The '68 Dem convention riots sealed the win for Nixon.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
For sure Mowich, the worst spoken fish wife would sound melodic next to Hillary!

I doubt if she's going anywhere after Nov. 8. She may be qualified for a job managing a rummage sale.
Singing cockles and muscles alive , alive oh .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
In advance of the Democratic National Convention we present a wrap-up of some of the more egregious falsehoods from Hillary Clinton, who is set to accept her party’s nomination for president later this week.

We focused on claims most relevant for the general election and those that Clinton has repeated, or that could likely be repeated by her or others this week. For more on each statement, follow the links to our full stories. And all of our articles on Clinton can be found here.