The 'Official' Quit Picking On Trump Thread

View Poll Results: Who Hates Trump the Most?
Dumbocrats 7 26.92%
Reptilicans 7 26.92%
Broads 5 19.23%
Canadians 7 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

You have seen our PM haven't you? Jokes all around.

You know, I'll take Trudeau over Trump any day of the week... I'm starting to feel very fortunate that I'm living in Canada right now..

It could be worse.

(Now let me wash my mouth out with bleach after that Trudeau comment)

Mowich
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

You know, I'll take Trudeau over Trump any day of the week... I'm starting to feel very fortunate that I'm living in Canada right now..

It could be worse.

Hold off on the bleach, Boomer...............maybe some Ivory or Dawn would do the trick. I do have to agree with you on feeling very lucky to be a Canadian as I watch events unfold south of our border. But their is no glee in me. I am very saddened to see such a proud nation be subjected to ridicule especially during a Presidential election especially with the leading Republican candidate being at it's source. It is very sad and very troubling.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
So what!

spaminator
+2

Donald Trump's Father was a KKK Member!!!

it is called the white house.

Blackleaf
Quote:

Donald Trump's Father was a KKK Member!!!

So what?

Max Mosley, the former president of Formula One's governing body FIA, is the son of Oswald Mosley, who was the leader of the Far-Right, anti-Semitic party British Union of Fascists during the 1930s.

Cherie Blair, the wife of former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, is the great-great-great-granddaughter of John Wilkes Booth, the guy who assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
There's a big surprise.

Blackleaf
And her dad is an actor who has been in EastEnders and Emmerdale.

Walter
BHO's father was a communist as was BHO's biological father Frank Marshall Davis.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1

It could be worse.

?

Blackleaf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

BHO's father was a communist as was BHO's biological father Frank Marshall Davis.

Obama's father was a Mau Mau, which is probably worse than having a father who was KKK.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
I dunno. Your father was probably a Lancashire man, which puts him somewhere on the evolutionary scale between a Brummie and a tuberculoid Badger.

Retired_Can_Soldier
My father was a career criminal. He even tried to murder my Mother and Step Father.

What does that have to do with what kind of person I am?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

My father was a career criminal. He even tried to murder my Mother and Step Father.

Zip, zero. My father and his siblings had a very unhappy childhood and they all became upstanding pillers of the community. It used to really bug my Dad when some criminal would use the excuse of having an unhappy childhood for being a thug. " My dad used to drink and that's how I became a murderer"

Rubbish, he would say.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

I dunno. Your father was probably a Lancashire man, which puts him somewhere on the evolutionary scale between a Brummie and a tuberculoid Badger.

No, he was born in Ashton-under-Lyne right here in Greater Manchester. Nothing wrong with our Lancastrian neighbours though, apart from people from Burnley.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

No, he was born in Ashton-under-Lyne right here in Greater Manchester. Nothing wrong with our Lancastrian neighbours though, apart from people from Burnley.

They're all too closely related, eh?

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

My Birth father was Wilhelm Vaugner a German Nazi...Birth Mother Norwegian, I was adopted. Then I married a Mexican.. I'm sure he's turning in his grave knowing he spawned a race traitor.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvFivFaqZrr4A

wwwyoutubecomwatchv2lVHtDnN8Tg

?

That's right Retired Can Soldier, I'd rather 4 more years of Obama than Trump.

MHz
+1
Would that be a 'hint' to what he means if he was to say, 'It will be a peaceful rally, . . . or else.'?? After Don has had the reins for awhile the 'public' will know what he means, just like today people know what Putin is saying right when he says it.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvX92X4LqfN7Y

Last edited by MHz; May 7th, 2016 at 03:01 PM..

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation

MHz
So was oit prophecy when all the kids way back when said they purchased Playboy for the articles? It isn't like better nudes can't be found on the net for free. Another move by the establishment to ban nipples from showing up in any media, they are relentless if nothing else. I'm pretty sure Miss Kitty showed a nipple every now and then.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvhnn0g2wHK90

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

They're all too closely related, eh?

They are in Burnley. And in Darwen, Lancashire, too, where my mate Stuart lives. In fact, Stuart, who used to be my next door neighbour but who moved to Darwen three years ago, has said that everybody in Darwen (apart from Stuart) is related to each other in some way.

Having said that, Ashton-under-Lyne was part of Lancashire when my dad was born there but is now part of Greater Manchester, which is a county which was created in 1974 but is also said by many to be a greatly expanded Manchester itself. So many people consider Greater Manchester towns such as Ashton-under-Lyne, Bolton and Wigan to be part of Manchester itself, which would make Manchester the second biggest city in the UK with almost 3 million people.

It's almost similar to how Greater London is a county and is also London itself (except, confusingly, the City of London, which is part of London but not part of Greater London and is counted as a tiny county in its own right).
Last edited by Blackleaf; May 8th, 2016 at 06:26 AM..

mentalfloss
Which American father wasn't a KKK member?

MHz
You have to call it like it was, 'white American'.
Can you imagine the power the KKK will get when their 'insider' starts slipping them some 'real intel'? I wasn't a big fan of theirs in the past but they seem to be the only group that ISIS has avoided mentioning as being inline for some sort of 'action against them'.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Ted Nugent for President by gawd we'll shoot the shyt outa all dissenters like you megapuke

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -1

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Ted Nugent for President by gawd we'll shoot the shyt outa all dissenters like you megapuke

You do know that Alberta is part of Canada and not part of the US right?? We have JT as dictator and that will do if it's all the same to you. Can you imagine the X-mas stories he heard?

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You do know that Alberta is part of Canada and not part of the US right?? We have JT as dictator and that will do if it's all the same to you. Can you imagine the X-mas stories he heard?

It don't matter Ted's had enough of you stinkin Canooks runnin down the good ole red; white and blue. Ye got it comin fer what ya done.

Ted and Trumps boys, Donald Jr. and Eric gonna getcha .

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1

wwwyoutubecomwatchvDnpORTSNmQ

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You have to call it like it was, 'white American'.
Can you imagine the power the KKK will get when their 'insider' starts slipping them some 'real intel'? I wasn't a big fan of theirs in the past but they seem to be the only group that ISIS has avoided mentioning as being inline for some sort of 'action against them'.

Only Dems were/are KKK. Lefties always want to rewrite history.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Only Dems were/are KKK. Lefties always want to rewrite history.

yer a dummy walter the kkk hangs with right wing extremists. I'll bet they listen to Rash Limbutthead every day.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

yer a dummy walter the kkk hangs with right wing extremists. I'll bet they listen to Rash Limbutthead every day.

Like I said. Lefties want to rewrite history.
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com (external - login to view)