The 'Official' Quit Picking On Trump Thread


View Poll Results: Who Hates Trump the Most?
Dumbocrats 7 25.93%
Reptilicans 7 25.93%
Broads 5 18.52%
Canadians 8 29.63%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

JLM
No Party Affiliation
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Change crazy to dangerous. He encourages hatred and dissension. Not the road to peace and being the next door neighbors is truly scary.


You're probably right! A loose cannon on the deck for sure!
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Change crazy to dangerous. He encourages hatred and dissension. Not the road to peace and being the next door neighbors is truly scary.

No he doesn't. He tells it like it is. Explain to us how an illegal alien can have a drivers licence and collect a government cheque unless the system is totally fukked.
 
Highball
+2
#63
I find it interesting that the GOP leadership which has been ineffective in fighting Obama Executive Orders has launched a strong campaign against one who claims to be one of them. Right now Trump is making them look inefficient and also out of touch with their own membership.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Change crazy to dangerous. He encourages hatred and dissension. Not the road to peace and being the next door neighbors is truly scary.

Road to peace? Seriously you're kidding.

What have the last 8 years been like under the Democrats... constant war.

Iraq continued... ended... and started again.

Afghanistan continued...

Following Canada into Libya and assisting them in killing that nations leader leaving a white hot mess worse than Iraq...

War in Syria...

And I cannot even begin to count how many countries have our drones flying over killing... Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, etc.

But Trump is dangerous. Wtf?
 
gerryh
-1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Road to peace? Seriously you're kidding.

What have the last 8 years been like under the Democrats... constant war.

Iraq continued... ended... and started again.

Afghanistan continued...

Following Canada into Libya and assisting them in killing that nations leader leaving a white hot mess worse than Iraq...

War in Syria...

And I cannot even begin to count how many countries have our drones flying over killing... Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, etc.

But Trump is dangerous. Wtf?




You just made the argument that ALL American politicians are dangerous. Considering the global reach, I would say, quite possibly, more dangerous than any "terrorist" organization.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You just made the argument that ALL American politicians are dangerous. Considering the global reach, I would say, quite possibly, more dangerous than any "terrorist" organization.

What are you getting on a high horse for? Your country destroyed Libya, assisted in the assassination of its leader and left the whole Libyan nation white hot mess.
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You just made the argument that ALL American politicians are dangerous. Considering the global reach, I would say, quite possibly, more dangerous than any "terrorist" organization.

Maybe you need to hide under the kitchen table seeing as how we're just next door crybaby.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Maybe you need to hide under the kitchen table seeing as how we're just next door crybaby.


Didn't someone say something about the Sky Falling?
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

You just made the argument that ALL American politicians are dangerous. Considering the global reach, I would say, quite possibly, more dangerous than any "terrorist" organization.

The problem is our system of currency & economy has more and more problems keeping itself acceptable to the whole planet population as the wealth works is way up to the top, less and less people benefit from the system. And so it's becoming less acceptable to more people. To keep the system in place, we need to kill people like Kadafi who openly object to our system control.

When the wealth was distributed more evenly capitalism worked, but as we advance in the game, monopoly's are formed. And the system collapses as its not sustainable for one person to own all of the worlds wealth. And that's what the game of monopoly eventually gets too.

It's the same with our economical system.

It's the goal of the competition of capitalism. To win all the wealth in the world. And with time it will happen. And self destruct itself in the process. Because no one will have any wealth left to buy anything

In 1970 500 people owned as much wealth as the bottom half of the world population.
Today 62 people own more wealth then the bottom half of the worlds population.

Eventually as the game of capitalism advances, it will be working only for a very few. And the end result will be one person owning everything.
It's a mathematical certainty over a period of infinte time.
 
Durry
+1 / -1
#70
Not so.
Too many western people have had it to easy and are now lazy, more have to starve before they learn to pick up their socks and get motivated to work hard and start to accumulate wealth.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

Not so.
Too many western people have had it to easy and are now lazy, more have to starve before they learn to pick up their socks and get motivated to work hard and start to accumulate wealth.

That's only half the equation .

If you ship all your jobs to China for salaries that can't buy your products that you have them making. Who will buy your products once all the jobs are shipped to China?

See how capitalism is self destructing itself?

Capitalism works as long as you have people to buy your products, but there are conflicting elements within its own system that will eventually destroy itself.

And credit was brought in to same capitalism. But how long can people borrow money they eventually won't be able to pay back?
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#72
Who Hates Trump the Most?

His ex-wives? ... his employees? ... his business partners? ... his neighbours? ...
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#73
It's a mathematical certainty that capitalism will eventually self destruct itself over a period of time of infinity.

Eventually someone will win the game and own all the wealth in the world. The game is designed to do just that
 
gerryh
-1
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

What are you getting on a high horse for? Your country destroyed Libya, assisted in the assassination of its leader and left the whole Libyan nation white hot mess.



No high horse here. Just pointing out the logical extension of what you stated.
 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
#75
I don't hate Trump.

I think he's little more than a used car salesman in an expensive suit and a really bad comb over, but I don't hate him.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I don't hate Trump.

I think he's little more than a used car salesman in an expensive suit and a really bad comb over, but I don't hate him.

If it's not broken, Don't fix it. It works for many people.
 
Durry
+1 / -1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

That's only half the equation .

If you ship all your jobs to China for salaries that can't buy your products that you have them making. Who will buy your products once all the jobs are shipped to China?

See how capitalism is self destructing itself?

Capitalism works as long as you have people to buy your products, but there are conflicting elements within its own system that will eventually destroy itself.

And credit was brought in to same capitalism. But how long can people borrow money they eventually won't be able to pay back?

Well you should move to China, I'm sure you'll like it there.
 
Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I don't hate Trump.

I think he's little more than a used car salesman in an expensive suit and a really bad comb over, but I don't hate him.

I think , as I talk with others concerning Trump, that the idea that the man cannot be bought is the most attractive thing about the man regardless of his stand on other issues.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

What are you getting on a high horse for? Your country destroyed Libya, assisted in the assassination of its leader and left the whole Libyan nation white hot mess.




You're not talking about Khadaffy?? The bastard who blew up the plane at Lockerbie Scotland killing 250 people? I think he fulfilled his purpose on the planet!

Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I don't hate Trump.

I think he's little more than a used car salesman in an expensive suit and a really bad comb over, but I don't hate him.


He also might be the best thing for the U.S. after the next election. He may be a doer more than a talker! Actually he may be able to do a lot of both.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

Well you should move to China, I'm sure you'll like it there.

China will come to America

Imagine Bernie Sanders a self proclaimed socialist has millions of supporters here.
Looks like millions in America already want to play a diffrent game then capitalism

I'm not even against capitalism, I'm doing really well under it. I just know how it works and understand it's a mathematical certainty that it will destroy itself over a period of infinite time.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I think , as I talk with others concerning Trump, that the idea that the man cannot be bought is the most attractive thing about the man regardless of his stand on other issues.

I'd say that's a neïve thing to say and think
 
Durry
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post


I just know how it works and understand it's a mathematical certainty that it will destroy itself over a period of infinite time.

ol:

You're wrong, you don't know how it works.

And the only mathematical certainly is that your too dumb to ever understand.
 
EagleSmack
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You're not talking about Khadaffy?? The bastard who blew up the plane at Lockerbie Scotland killing 250 people? I think he fulfilled his purpose on the planet!

Yup... same guy.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

You're wrong, you don't know how it works.

And the only mathematical certainly is that your too dumb to ever understand.

Then offer your explanation so that I can learn
But we both know you got nothing . And I'm right, but you can't live with the idea your wrong. cause that's like admiting you have been a fraud all your life. . You have to much pride for that.

How are we going to keep saving the system? Negative interest rates ?

Once you win at monopoly, the game is over. You have all the money. It's over. Our system is exactly that One day someone will win. It's a mathematical certainty . And when that happens one person will control all the wealth in the world

What is he going to do? Lend you the money so that you can pay him with his own money he lent to you to pay him cause you have none?

We are already getting close to that
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#84
That's right Bítches!!!

In 1927, Donald Trump’s father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens



This piece has been updated.

When he was asked on CNN's "State of the Union" on Sunday whether he would condemn the praise of former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke, Donald Trump declined to disavow Duke's comments.

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists."

[How America’s dying white supremacist movement is seizing on Donald Trump’s appeal]

In 2000, Trump declined to run for president as a member of the Reform Party because the "Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep." As Trump himself noted on Twitter, he also disavowed Duke in a news conference earlier this week.

But this incident also brings to mind another report, unearthed in September by the technology blog Boing Boing.



On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathizers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighborhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.



This is Donald Trump's father. Trump had a brother named Fred, but he wasn't born until more than a decade later. The Fred Trump at Devonshire Road was the Fred C. Trump who lived there with his mother, according to the 1930 Census.



The predication for the Klan to march, according to a flier passed around Jamaica beforehand, was that "Native-born Protestant Americans" were being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City." "Liberty and Democracy have been trampled upon," it continued, "when native-born Protestant Americans dare to organize to protect one flag, the American flag; one school, the public school; and one language, the English language."

It's not clear from the context what role Fred Trump played in the brawl. The news article simply notes that seven men were arrested in the "near-riot of the parade," all of whom were represented by the same lawyers. Update: A contemporaneous article from the Daily Star notes that Trump was detained "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so."



When news of the old report surfaced last year, Donald Trump vehemently denied his father's arrest. "He was never arrested. He has nothing to do with this. This never happened. This is nonsense and it never happened," he said to the Daily Mail. "This never happened. Never took place. He was never arrested, never convicted, never even charged. It's a completely false, ridiculous story. He was never there! It never happened. Never took place."

Given the politics and cultural constraints of 1927, the Klan wasn't the sort of thing that a politician would necessarily be asked to condemn. An article in the Brooklyn Daily Eagle from that December notes that the Klan would probably weigh in heavily against the potential presidential nomination of then-New York Gov. Al Smith, given that he was a Catholic and a "champion of 'alienism.'"

It's worth noting that Trump's comments came one day after another Klan brawl, this time in Anaheim, Calif. Thirteen people were arrested and three were stabbed after a Klan rally turned violent. And it's worth noting, too, as did Jonathan Chait at New York magazine, that Trump's claim to "know nothing" about white supremacists echoes the language of the 19th-century "Know Nothing" party — a nativist group that supported only Protestants for public office.

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...iot-in-queens/ (external - login to view)

..........................

Zing!!!
 
EagleSmack
+1
#85


Zing!

Trump Scour : snopes.com (external - login to view)

Double Zing!
 
Locutus
+2
#86
it doesn't matter any more bub...america will let anyone into the white house these days.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

it doesn't matter any more bub...america will let anyone into the white house these days.

Well the USA has devolved into a Reality TV show.. what a joke.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#88
Yes it has.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Yes it has.

Glad you agree... when you moving to Canada?

Want me for find you a nice Canadian Girl to get your papers.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvgvuHQkwMRmo

 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Glad you agree... when you moving to Canada?

You have seen our PM haven't you? Jokes all around.
 

Similar Threads

7756
Quit picking on Obama……
by DaSleeper | 3 days ago
756
Quit Picking on the Republicans
by Kreskin | 5 days ago
234
The Official Quit Picking on Stephen Harper Thread
by Frankiedoodle | Apr 26th, 2016
no new posts