Hillary Won't Debate Bernie so Trump Will

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
well, that debate is easy to figure out.

the trump 'talking heads' will arrange for trump to make sanders look good, which
will bring some voters sanders way, and away from Clinton, which of course is
good for trump.

very transparent.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
well, that debate is easy to figure out.

the trump 'talking heads' will arrange for trump to make sanders look good, which
will bring some voters sanders way, and away from Clinton, which of course is
good for trump.

very transparent.

I think Trump will do better against Clinton than Bernie. One Trump's biggest draws is he is 'outside the establishment'. So is Bernie so that draw is negated. But Clinton cannot be more in the establishment if she tried. This would work into Trump's strength.

However, Trump may feel Bernie cannot win but if he can propagate the race longer it works more into his favour. But if he gives Bernie too much momentum, it could backfire.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He could also get in a mud slinging debate with Bernie and do what Hillary and the DNC have been trying to do... win Sanders supporters after they steal the Democrat nomination. At this point they are saying Bernie Or Bust.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
When I watched the Youtube from Kimmel Trump says 23-4 million watched his other debates and were ratings winners, and he citied the highest rating ever for a CNN show. This debate would give Bernie exposure that he has not had as of yet. Whether that exposure hurts or helps him remains to be seen....

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
IMO it would help Bernie and Hillary and hurt Trump. Trump tends to gain a good portion of Sander's supporters as it is... why upset them if the debate goes ugly?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Had a good friend out in northern/Ark - Southern Mo. Sadly she passed away. She knew Hillary personally and didn't have a favorable opinion of the woman. Her comment on Hillary was that she was a brass balled biotch