Minneapolis public schools just hates white people. Period.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
"Yoof" Activism

trigger your jimmies

See all classes for Racial Justice Day!

Think I'm going to join "Educate Ya'self" so I can learn to "Dare 2 Be Real"

via "Yoof" Activism - Small Dead Animals

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I didn't want to be white, it just happened, if it's a problem perhaps you' could suplement my income so I could burn to an acceptable colour. We breed like rats, get used to it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hell, after being on these forums for 8 years, I hate white people too ('ceptin for the beav. He's my kinda crazy).

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
oh by the way, many white folks in Minneapolis converted to Islam and many have racially mixed kids
Oh by the way, Minnesota, Minneapolis in particular, is also a center of Islamic jihadists in America. Sure hope those "converts" know what they're getting into. Them types don't take too kindly to people who decide that Islam, like every other deity based religion, is bullsh*t.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Oh by the way, Minnesota, Minneapolis in particular, is also a center of Islamic jihadists in America. Sure hope those "converts" know what they're getting into. Them types don't take too kindly to people who decide that Islam, like every other deity based religion, is bullsh*t.

Correction: Minneapolis WAS the principle recruitment base for Islamic terrorism until Imam Abdissalam Adam intervened. He has been interviewed on tv many times and can readily be found on you tube.

Here's the deal: he was asked how did the radicals succeed in recruiting there? Imam Adam (an imam is the equivalent of a bishop to many Christians) pointed out that the area has the highest concentration of East African Muslims in the USA. Who did he blame the problem? He blamed himself and the greater orthodox Muslim community. Why? Because contrary to what so many of you Islamophobes on this forum believe, the religion is not anti-female (again note that the vast majority of its converts are women, with white women in particular) but that it has always been patently anti male. Particularly anti young male.

Because of this East African young men have felt isolated, in despair, alone. Far from their original homes, with low paid jobs, in poverty, and having a religious community that treats them like third class citizens.

Imam Adam resolved to end this by having the orthodox community embracing single young Muslim men and treating them like they are essential parts of the community. Now that they are treated with kindness, respect, and with brotherly love they have joined with the entire orthodox community. Because of this the radicals can no longer recruit among them and have been forced to leave town.

Single young men are the most vulnerable people in our society with the highest rates of suicide, death by violence, and injustices of all kinds. It comes as no surprise that so many of the current generation have boomeranged back into their family homes as we discussed on another thread. When all churches learn to do the same as did Imam Adam and the orthodox Muslim community, all the troubles you see young men get into will stop and we will have a healthier society.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Correction: Minneapolis WAS the principle recruitment base for Islamic terrorism until Imam Abdissalam Adam intervened. He has been interviewed on tv many times and can readily be found on you tube.

Here's the deal: he was asked how did the radicals succeed in recruiting there? Imam Adam (an imam is the equivalent of a bishop to many Christians) pointed out that the area has the highest concentration of East African Muslims in the USA. Who did he blame the problem? He blamed himself and the greater orthodox Muslim community. Why? Because contrary to what so many of you Islamophobes on this forum believe, the religion is not anti-female (again note that the vast majority of its converts are women, with white women in particular) but that it has always been patently anti male. Particularly anti young male.

Because of this East African young men have felt isolated, in despair, alone. Far from their original homes, with low paid jobs, in poverty, and having a religious community that treats them like third class citizens.

Imam Adam resolved to end this by having the orthodox community embracing single young Muslim men and treating them like they are essential parts of the community. Now that they are treated with kindness, respect, and with brotherly love they have joined with the entire orthodox community. Because of this the radicals can no longer recruit among them and have been forced to leave town.

Single young men are the most vulnerable people in our society with the highest rates of suicide, death by violence, and injustices of all kinds. It comes as no surprise that so many of the current generation have boomeranged back into their family homes as we discussed on another thread. When all churches learn to do the same as did Imam Adam and the orthodox Muslim community, all the troubles you see young men get into will stop and we will have a healthier society.
O.K.