Sarah Dimwit: I'll Get Him!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
CNN has changed its policies, so I didn't read the article or look at the pictures, however the headline speaks volumes, it's a new political sitcom. I can't wait untill CBC picks up the story and I can inhale the purest indorfmation from my own trusted source of news.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
She makes perfect sense if you care to listen to the clip .

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
She makes perfect sense if you care to listen to the clip .

There's a clip? Ok there is. ThankYou. What could have happened in her life for her to adopt perfect sense where none had existed before? An operation perhaps, or some sort of vitamine treatment?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Sarah Palin is talking and that's always bound to turn up something interesting - in a quirky sort of way.

At the moment she's on the warpath against Republican House Speaker, Paul Ryan, for his disloyalty to The Great Orange Beast. Palin has vowed to work for Ryan's Republican challenger, a businessman named Paul Nehlen.

“Paul Ryan and his ilk, their problem is they have become so disconnected by the people whom they are elected to represent.”

As for becoming Trump's running mate, Palin won't rule it out.

“I think I’m pretty much as vetted as anybody in the country could be vetted, already. I think there are so many other great people out there in America who could serve in this,” she says.

“They already know who I am, what I stand for. They wouldn’t be in for any surprises.”

No, they wouldn't be in for any surprises, maybe.......