BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump… World Leaders Stunned

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump… World Leaders Stunned

As Donald Trump has become the Republican party’s presumptive nominee for the general election in November, several world leaders have made statements about the candidate and the election.

After officials from China and Mexico made statements about the GOP’s nominee, the British prime minister also weighed in on the candidate, and his statement was a bit unexpected.

On Thursday, David Cameron said that Trump deserves respect, and despite the philosophical differences between the two, the prime minister “respects” the candidate for surviving the “gruelling nature of the primaries,” according to The U.K. Guardian.

“Knowing the gruelling nature of the primaries, what you have to go through to go on and represent your party in a general election — anyone who makes it through that deserves our respect,” he said.

The supportive statement was a bit shocking because the prime minister had strongly attacked Trump in the past over his controversial proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from the United States.

The idea was “stupid, divisive and wrong,” Cameron argued in December after Trump made the statements in response to the San Bernardino massacre.

source: BREAKING: British PM Issues Shocking Statement on Trump... World Leaders Stunned

/////////////////////

Holly Sh*t!! 8O

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Cameron is a prime example of British degeneration. Before you get defensive BL Treudeau is a Canadian example of exactly the same regressions. Niether of them is fit to collect dog shjt off city streets.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
So he's a douchebag then.

I find this statement of your's a bit perplexing on account of your many articles featuring douchebags expounding on a staggering number of idiot ideas.
Of course I apologize right now in case I've judged you incorrectly. Note that I have been wrong on at least two occassions here in the decade just past.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
If Trump gets elected as Pres, he'll probably change the way many visible minorities are viewed in western societies including Muslims.

All these groups will be expected to do their share of the heavy lifting, enough of mostly the Caucasians doing the heavy lifting while others sit in the background and collect the benefits.

You only have to look at the Ft Mc fires to see who are forest fighters and who is doing most of the organizations and donations.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
love Trump or hate him, he's accomplished what he set out to do, so yeah, I suppose you have to respect his accomplishments to date anyway. But with 6 months to go, it'll be interesting to see if he can keep his support up. I suppose he'll run against Hellery, and I dislike her so much, I'd likely vote for him myself. Unfortunately, it would either be that or not vote at all and I simply can't not vote.

It's gonna be an interesting 6 months, fer sure!

IMHO

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Donald Trump claims China is raping America. He's wrong and here's why. - Forbes

Very good article. Beave, you should share it amongst your conspiracy friends.

Thankyou K.
con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/
noun
noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
synonyms:plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket
"a conspiracy to manipulate the results"

the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
synonyms:plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason

It must be wonderfull to live where none of that happens and the sun shines everyday.

From your proffered article, the authors are obvious idiots or they are conspiring to convince you that you can consume without producing. An idea patently false from the get go.

"Both Adam Smith and Frederic Bastiat tell us that the purpose of an economy is consumption. What we get to eat, wear, play with, travel in is what determines how rich we are.
Not how much we produce at all, but how much we can consume.
Imports are an addition to what we can consume thus they make us richer." see balance of trade

The USA is a world leader in the production of debt.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Trump is not conservative at all. Hilary is more conservative than he is.

Trump is what Cameron would be like had he been a proper Tory rather than a PC liberal. It's no wonder traditional Tory voters are flocking to Ukip, as Ukip are what the Tory party should be like and used to be like back in the day.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Cameron is positioning himself to lick Trump's backside, lest he becomes President. It is standard and normal for a British PM to do so.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I actually think that Trump said all the crazy stuff he did because he didn't think he had a hope in hell of winning the nomination.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's called capitulation and Cameron is one of the first that want to be on the inside with Trump rather than being somebody that is going to get steam-rolled once the Trump juggernaut rolls out of the station next January (if not sooner) Unlike the creeps in power today a meeting between Putin, Trump and Trudeau would be an event that could be televised rather than being labelled secret. The biggest and most welcome change is when these men say something it is acted on at the earliest opportunity rather than delayed as long as possible.
JFK and John Wayne in the movies were the exact same way and they are viewed as being heroes rather than villains. Cameron is jumping ship

I actually think that Trump said all the crazy stuff he did because he didn't think he had a hope in hell of winning the nomination.
The 'only Rosy' comment showed the public that he was a man who was capable of thinking on his feet and saying something that is hard to reply to. Even people that hated him hated him just a little bit less. Putin didn't start out at 90+% rating, he earned that rating both with internal and foreign policy moves. The food sanctions were met with moves to produce the good locally or find other partners to ship the items there, ie, Iran can produce the fruits Russia cannot grow. Those are also non-GMO seeds to there is a reason their products will be in a bigger demand than what North America can muster.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It also was showing that he isn't up to date on all the 'conspiracy' items and a group that has spent $60M on negative ads will grasp at any straw.
You classify him as crazy so when he wins and remains hugely popular with the public guess who is going to be looked at as being the crazy guy? You will be in case that is too hard to figure out.
It would also mean you drank some bad kool-aid about Trump to begin with to have you negative outlook to begin with. For somebody who has said they can update their views as newer information becomes available this is going to be an acid test you can't avoid forever. Don't think I won't be commenting as you sit down to your large plate of crow. I already know what it tastes like so I do some research before I set myself up for being grossly in error.

Speaking of 'gross', the charge the ones would face over allowing mold to exist in a prison is equal to Dangerous Criminal Conduct, somebody who would allow 'vapors' to be emitted when those vapors can cause a person to harm another person due to their side effects.. Just in case you think I'm fuking around and just throw out idle comments around willy nilly

Gross Misconduct Law & Legal Definition
The following is case law explaining what amounts to dangerous criminal conduct. “Dangerous criminal conduct is conduct which is not merely unpleasant or offensive, but that exceeds aggravation. This is conduct of a type which manifests indifference to the value of human safety or property (e.g., actions which terrorize or inflict serious mental distress on a victim, as the rapist who telephones the victim and threatens to repeat the crime; unusual or protracted cruelty; multiple victims in a single or separate incident; extremely high harm-loss, as the burglar who takes a stereo and proceeds to destroy a large number of items left in the house with an axe); infliction of serious physical injury, if not an element of the crime”. [In re Application of Sterling, 47 Ore. App. 275, 277 (Or. Ct. App. 1980)]

I find this statement of your's a bit perplexing on account of your many articles featuring douchebags expounding on a staggering number of idiot ideas.
Of course I apologize right now in case I've judged you incorrectly. Note that I have been wrong on at least two occassions here in the decade just past.
Nice example of time travel DB. Just how long is it going to remain Saturday night in your world?

Niether of them is fit to collect dog shjt off city streets.
News flash: nobody does that anymore, owners themselves do it, at least responsible owners do or those that fear a $300 fine.. There is an exception to the rule in most cases.

Trump's there to lead the sheep to the dip, he can always say he tried real hard to save the dream, and he will.
Do you see Putin apologizing very often? (start from after the collapse and foreign investment was at it's highest and so was greed and back-door diplomacy (huge bribes)