Hey, here's some good news

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Army retains decorated Green Beret it planned to kick out over confronting Afghan child rapist

EXCLUSIVE: In a stunning reversal, the U.S. Army decided late Thursday to retain a decorated Green Beret it had planned to kick out after he physically confronted a local Afghan commander accused of raping a boy over the course of many days.

Sgt 1st Class Charles Martland, confirmed the Army's decision to retain him when reached by Fox News, who has been covering the story in depth for the past eight months and first broke the story of the Army's decision in August to kick out Martland over the incident, which occurred in northern Afghanistan in 2011.

"I am real thankful for being able to continue to serve," said Martland when reached on the telephone by Fox News. "I appreciate everything Congressman Duncan Hunter and his Chief of Staff, Joe Kasper did for me."

more

Army retains decorated Green Beret it planned to kick out over confronting Afghan child rapist | Fox News

and from last year...

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/138016-green-beret-who-beat-afghan.html

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Protecting the innocent and making a snap morale decision on punishment is the job of a soldier in a combat role.

The rapist is lucky he only got boot f-cked. It could have been terminal.